Drawings and Urges...

Foxy looked at you from acrossthe table, his eyes wide. You wanted to know why he was decommissioned so long ago...

And we'll, unfortunately for him he kinda had to tell you...

You did just tell him your little backstory, so... it would only be the fair thing to do at this point.

But Foxy worried what your reaction would be, for some reason the thought of you being scared of him didn't sit well with him. Neither did the thought of you thinking he was a monster or murderer. And he was almost positive that your reaction would not be that of a positive one.

He wished he didn't care... but it was getting harder and harder to lie to himself. You were important to him and he didn't want you to dislike him again.

Foxy sighed and leaned back, you noticed his ears drop and could tell he was rather nervous. It's hard to read Foxy but there were times where you could usually by his ears.

Was it really that bad? It's not like he killed someone or something.

Foxy groaned and lowered his head, "Aye, My pup, I dunno how else to really say it so, I just gonna be gettin straight to the point... I got decommissioned because I cut a security gaurds throat open. In other words I killed him..." he smiled innocently though you could tell it was forced.

Oh. Well there goes your last thought out the window then.

He killed someone? Like actually killed them? Was that even possible for the animatronics? Didn't it go against their programming?

"W-why?"

You didn't want to judge him just yet, remembering Roxys words that he did it to protect her and well he genuinely seemed to feel guilty about it.

Foxy sighed, "Before Roxy was as confident as she be now, she was a shy one. Didn't stand up for her self much. One of the gaurds at the time took advantage of her insecurities and wouldn't leave her alone. He picked on her anytime he saw her so.. I tried ta stop him. I was nice about it too but he was persistent and then one day as this repeated he argued with me... and I saw red... and then he was dead..." Foxy crossed his arms and stared you down.

Waiting for your reaction, preparing for the worst...

"..okay" you smiled at him.

He cocked his head, "okay...?"

You shrugged, "I mean it was in the past right? And you were trying to protect Roxy... killing the man was probably not the brightest idea but you had pure intentions..." you smiled, "I don't think any different of you. I've interacted with you enough to know you are a really nice uhm person and i quiet like you. At first i was a bit eh about you but youve geown on me..." you laughed feeling your face go read as he stared you down.

"I am... glad to hear that my pup..." he said it but the frown on his face made it seem less insincere.

"Are you ok?" You asked him.

"I be fine. Just thinkin..." Foxy assured, "I want ta get back to yer issue, I don't really feel like ye should be going home... not with yer father being a garbage human..." people like your father are exactly why he hated humans.

".. I have to Foxy. I can't run away, he'll just call the cops."

Foxy growled, "then let me talk ta him..."

The thought of Foxy and your dad talking? Ha... that wouldn't go well.

"Uhm... no please. I cam handle it I promise..."

"Ya shouldn't have ta be handlin it! He should be treatin ya like his fuckin daughter... hurtin ya is far from that." Foxy dragged his hook across the table scratching into the wood.