Shopping Trip

"You ready to go shopping!?"

Rae had rushed up to you as the final bell rang indicating school was over.

You had already messaged Foxy, letting him know you'd be a little late. Which he was okay with.

You think.

You thought he was hard to read in person, but over a message? Please. You weren't even gonna try to read into the tone of his messages.

"Uhm yeah, I'm ready." You told her though, you did feel a bit awkward about this.

However, you couldn't ignore the effort she was putting in to be friendly to you. Maybe she wasn't so bad afterall..

"Great! I'm so excited to look at clothes with you!" She grabbed your hand and pulled tou off to her car.

Her excitement made you smile, if she was like this all the time, you'd enjoy her a lot more.

Unsurprisingly she took you to a more expensive place than you were used to. But, there were some actually nice looking clothes there that you liked.

She let you pick out a few outfits, having you try them on so she could tell you if they looked good or if you should try something else.

She found this really cute beanie and necklace for you.

You weren't one for jewelry but it was a chain necklace that you could put your pendent on instead of the old one it was on now.

You got some shoes, and then some necessities that you'd need for hygiene and what not.

During this trip, Raelynn grew on you a bit and you actually really talked to her this time. She got to know you, and you got to know her.

She really didn't seem all that bad. But she acted like such a bitch when she was at school.

"Oooo look at all this! These outfits are so cute, I can't wait to see you wearing these!" She squealed exitedly..

She must like shopping.

Even though she barely got anything for herself.

"Thank you Raelynn..." you told her as the two of you carried the stuff to your temporary room.

"No problem! I like shopping anyways!"

She helped you put away your new clothes into your dresser and than insisted you change into one before going to work.

You gave in.

But you didn't go for anything to flashy, just some black skinny jeans, a teal blue shirt, and a black and teal fuzzy hoodie.

Once you were changed she took you to the pizzaplex, and to your surprise she said she was coming in with you.

"I told Sam I'd come see him..." she muttered, a faint blush appearing on her ccheek.

Oh? Does she... like Sam?

"Sam, the snake animatronic?"

"Mhm, the big ass, dickhole."

You giggled, "I haven't interacted with him much. But he's not that bad..."

She sighed, "I dunno. He's been a dick to me but at the same time he's been... nice."

"Maybe he likes you" you shrugged casually and began to walk inside.

Leaving Raelynn wide Eyed, and speechless.

Foxy was already waiting for you, but he had Roxy with him.

"Hi guys!"

"Hey lovely! How was school!" Roxy pulled you into a hug.

Foxy narrowed his eyes, but then Roxy ended up pulling him into the hug too which seemed to please him.

You responded as the three of you pulled apart, "it was alright. The fun part was after school when i got some new clothes, check it out!" You motioned to your outfit.

"Aw I love it! Look Foxy the colores match your scarf!" Roxy pointed to your teal shirt.

Foxy looked like he wanted to devour you.

"Aye, it be looking good my pup. I'm glad ye had fun" he purred.

You smiled, "so what's my job today guys?"

"Well my attraction is shut down right now, there was a bit of an accident... so I'm joining you and Foxy for whatever that job is" Roxy and you now both looked up to Foxy.

He quiet enjoyed having you both look at him, bringing a smirk to his lips.

"Aye, just the usual..." he grabbed both of your hands and tugged the two of you along with him to Kids Cove.

"I'm unfamiliar with the usual Foxy' Roxy giggled her tail wagging ecstatically.

"Ye just gonna play with the kiddos My Rockstar. Ye can follow My Pup, around if ye need..." claiming you both as his brought and intense joyful feeling to Foxy.

He loved Roxys plan to have all three of you be together, in fact they had been talking about it before you showed up.

But they were both Still unsure If you returned foxys feelings.

You've let him cuddle you though, and you forgave him rather easily...

Either way though, before you showed up, Roxy had informed him of your upcoming brithday...

He'd get his answer then.

He had it all planned out...

But for now, he and Roxy would be patient and he would bond with you more.

But damn, you really sparked something within him.

When he saw you come in, he wanted to do more than hug you.

Roxy let him know already that she wouldn't stay long. She just wanted to have some time with you, which he was perfectly fine with.

So while the two of you played around he hung back and kept an eye on everything.