Chapter 1 Introduction

Tharn suppasit and Type suppasit a well know mafia lords of the Asia

Tharn suppasit and Type suppasit a well know mafia lords of the Asia... They are like made for eachother... They run entrie  clan under them... Their are the most biggest mafia gang in Asia ... Everyone fear of them... They own  everything in thier life ... But they are more like a failed parents ... They love thier son Mew so much a words can't describe thier care and love towards him...They always eager for thier son's love and affection in thier life... They want thier son to understand them and accpet them who are they and what they are... But everything they failed to show him ... They are over productive and caring ...

Mew suppasit 29 year old only son of tharn and type suppasit... He is a soft and cute on going person... He is humble and caring expect his parents... He hate his parents from bottom of his heart ... He don't like them being a mafia lords ... And he fell disgusted with them and when ever he see them in a blood stain he run away from them and hide himself ... He fell that they are doing a big crime by killing a innocent people... But what he don't know his they don't touch a innocent Soul... He works under for someone even though they own half of half the Asia still he don't want someone one's blood on his hand...

Gulf Kanawut 27 year old and only hier of GK corporation .... They own everything but nothing compared to the suppasit... He return from states to take care of their business ... Where he was going to be the boss for mew ... But he have some sort of fellings when ever he see mew... But it's only his inner fellings... Gulf is a guy who like cute and beautiful and he too same with his fluffy and adorable baby....

Back to the point... Can mew accept his parents whom they are? Why he can't accept them...?  What tharntype going to get thier son back in their life...? Everytime they have to show thier affliction in a forced way towards him...

On other side Will mew and gulf can love each other and fall for each other?... How will tharntype going to react when they find thier baby boy is in love ... Will they accept it or will they do something which bring a conflict between mew and gulf ...? Can they accept gulf or will th e spy him in his back ?... Can everytime they can protect mew form others ?

What going to bring them together in last ? Can mew change his parents or his parents going to change mew ?...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

  And thank you so much  Calesera35....sis for your lovely support and a stroy plot ... And i have try my best in this story ... Hope everything goes well... Thank you once again for trusting me❤️❣️.....