chapter 23 wedding day

Author pov...

Gulf was standing on the balcony looking outside .... He was in his deep thoughts and remembering what's happening here and it's been two days he was not allowed to see mew and he don't get what's going on around him ....

Gulf:"Everyone his me suspicious and been talking to themselves and they are ignoring me for two days ... What's with them all ...." Natty pulls his pant while gulf carry her in the arms ...

Natty:"Gup Natty mis meow so much..." Gulf chuckled while Patting her to sleep ....

Gulf:"Right know take a nap a little ok later we will meet meow ..." Natty yawn cutley while nat looks gulf angery with his pout ...

Nat:"Nat don't speak to gup ... " He run from their Before gulf laugh at his possivesness ....

Other side mew was walking back and forth and he his missing his baby guppy so much .... He look everyone busy with thier phone and try to seek out before they notice ....

Mew:"It's so hot right ... I will be back after getting a fresh air ..." Mew run out before they block his way ...

Bright:"Mew you asshole come back ..." Tharn was laughing like a mad man while others look at him with confused gesture...

Tharn:"I know where he is going boys... To meet his soon to be husband .... But he forget that he have a nuclear weapon over thier poor son of mine ..."

Everyone:"Nuclear weapon..." Tharn smirk while looking at them...

Tharn:"Type suppasit the most dangerous nuclear weapon ... For meeting his soon to be wife he have to cross the bomb first ...Let see what happen to him don't get inbetween be careful and of he comes tie him with a rope ..." They shake thier head head while brust into laugh ....

Mew run to gulf room ... He open the door and enter the room and find natty was sleeping and nat was patting her to sleepy ... He shh mew while putting his finger on his lips .... He nod his head and walk towards the balcony and find gulf was standing thier with low face ...

Mew:"My baby i miss you so mu..." He above to hug gulf from behind while someone shut his mouth and drag him towards the door and kick him out of the door ... " HOW DARE YOU I WI..." he shut immediately when look at his papa he glup down and smile nervously ...

Type:"I will count three ... Just run of you want to marry your wife tomorrow ... Of not i don't grantee your precious life of yours ... 1... 2... 2/5 ... " Mew run from thier before something happen to him ...

Mew enter the room while other block his way ... He look at them with lifeless eyes.... He notice the rope on his hand ... He sit on the chair and forward his hand and leg on the air so that they could tie him ...

Tharn:" I think he dont need it boys ... Because he learn his lesson..." He sit still with a pout on his face...

They day complete and next day it's was wedding day for mew and gulf ...still gulf don't have any idea about what's going to happen ...

Tharn:"Mr type suppasit ... We are going get ready and come with gulf to the wedding venue ..." He trun his face aside while type try to control his face...

Type:"Ok Mr tharn suppasit... Get lost from my site of your other side of your eyes should not to be swollen ...

Tharn and others walked out the hotel while type moved towards his room and find gulf was playing to nat and natty ...