chapter 16

Author pov...

Mew carry natty with him towards thier room ... She loves to be with gulf a alot and everyone notice how she blabber to gulf where he was sleeping ... She like to sleep with gulf and mew alot....

Mew:"Good evening guppy ... Here look natty what's to play with you ...she keep on Asking you ...." Mew put natty inbetween him and gulf while natty hug gulf ....

Nat:"Gup ...slep lot ... Natty is anry..."

Mew:"Wake up guppy baby ... You sleep alot for three years come on..."

Gulf:"Hmmm...me..me...mew..." Mew stood from the bed and run to other side while natty keep on blinking her eyes....

Mew:"Guppy ... Guppy wake baby wake look at me .... Look at your mew ..." Mew shake gulf body while gulf trying to open his eyes ...

Gulf:"Hmm...me..me..me.mew.." mew hold gulf face in his hand while gulf finally open his eyes ...

Mew:"Baby guppy ... Your alright ...wait i will call papa tine and everyone... Natty look at gup ok..." She keep on look at gulf where gulf look around the room and his eye fall on natty ...

Nat:"Gup...wake up ... Natty ...i natty ...yu gup... Natty gup ..." Gulf smile little before lifting and place her on his lap....

Gulf:"My name is gup ... Ohh your natty ... You know me..." Natty nod her head...

Tine:"Omg gulf baby boy you woke up .... God it's really miracle .... Let me check you gulf ..." Gulf blink looking at Everyone and next question makes everyone smile to drop...

Gulf:"Oh so my name is gulf ... And who you all are and who is mew ... Can you take me to him i only remember mew ... Is me my friend .... " Mew bit his lips not to cry ... He move forward and sit before gulf ...

Mew:"Me...me..mew i am mew... I am your husband guppy ... Don't you remember me ... Don't you remember papa and dada .... Look mild and win your brothers ...." Gulf look everyone and mew with a dear in his eyes ...

Gulf:"I...i... don't remember you all ... But i only no this name mew... You mew and we got married when..."

Mew:"Yes...yes... Guppy we got married and i am your mew ... Now you remember ...papa happen to him..." Tine sigh and look gulf ...

Tine:"Three years he have been in coma right ... I think he forget everything about us but good he remember your name mew ... I think it's not going to be last long he will gain it again but i can't say it clearly.... "

Gulf:"Coma me .... For three years but why ...what happen to me and how did i get married to you ..." Mew can't explain him he was crying in happiness one side and in sadness other side ... Gulf can't remember him only he can remember his name ...

Type:"Gulf look i am your father in law... Type ... He is tharn my husband and look at her the one in your lap she is Natasha your Natasha... That what you want to name to your sister ..." Type told everything to gulf how he married mew and how he was before and how he runs a mafia and how he was with everyone ....

Gulf:"Re..re..really i don't have parents ... Ho..ho...how i am going to leave alone ...when i leave from here ..." Mew trun his head look at gulf with teary eye ... He hold gulf face in his hand ...

Mew:"YOUR NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME GUPPY .... I AM YOUR MEW AND YOUR MY GUPPY ...WE GOT MARRIED AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ... I WAS WAITING FOR YOU  ALL THOS THREE YEARS ... I TOOK CARE OF YOU AND I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY LOVE TO YOU GUPPY ... NEVER THINK OF LEAVING ME AGAIN ... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ... IF YOU THINK LIKE THAT I WILL LOCK YOU INSIDE THE ROOM AND KEEP YOU WITH ME... DO YOU UNDERSTAND..." Gulf eye got teary while he hug mew tightly....

Gulf:"Y..yo..you are saying truth right ... Y..you won't leave me again right ... I don't know what do ... And i still don't remember you all but i try to understand you all ... But please don't ask me to leave ... I can't take it ..." Mew hug gulf tightly while he kissed his forehead with a love....

Mew:"You don't need to go anywhere guppy ...mew Always be with you and i am happy finally you woke up from a long sleep ..." Gulf nod his while his eyes roam around everyone...

Nat:"Meow...gup ... Natty...natty is sqish sqish..." Mew and gulf spearate from thier hug and look at natty who was pouting her lips with a cute angery...  They laugh at her cuteness...

Gulf:"Gup sorry natty ..." She smile Before hugging him ...

Tine:"Take rest baby boy ... See you later in dinner ok ..."

Type:"I am going to make your favourite dinner and this asshole will help me come on everyone walk towards the kitchen..." Type drag big pouting baby towards the kitchen while other follow them with a sigh...

Gulf:"Are they alway like this mew... They look Afraid of  mr type..."

Mew:"It's papa not mr type ok ... And yes they are like this always ... I really happy after a long time guppy ... You don't know how much i am happy ... I am going to take leave from office for three days and stay with you every day ... I love you guppy ..." Mew peck gulf lips while gulf cheeks truns red ... Mew laugh at his cuteness...

Gulf:"We always kiss like this past ..." Mew nod his head while natty already slept with a little snore ...

Mew:"Ohh she slept ... She use to sleep with you for this three years ... " Gulf lay down next to nat and caress her head ...
Mew laydown next to gulf on his back and hug him ...

Gulf:"You always sleep like this mew ... Like hugging me ..." Mew hummed while gulf trun and face mew with a smile ..."I am sorry i can't remember you all ... I can't try my best to remember ... "

Mew:"No need for that guppy ... Because mew love you what you are guppy no matter what i can wait for you to accept me and even if you want to sleep alone and you want private space can move to other room too guppy so that you can have time ..."

Gulf:"No..no...it's ok i can share room with you mew... So will you be my friend mew ... I don't know about this husband relationship but i want to start a fresh life from beginning like from friends to lover then to husbands relationship ... I want to know you all ... So will you be friend with gup..." Gulf show his pinky promise to mew who smile and join thier pinky promise together....

Mew:"Always guppy ... Friends ..." He hug gulf tightly while gulf. Smile happily...

________________________________________

Spolier...

Mew:"Gulf want to go out with me ... Just like a ice cream date you and me only ..." Gulf was dressing looking at the mirror while mew hug him from behind...

Gulf:"What about natty ... Let's take her with us mew..." Mew roll his eyes while turing gulf to face him...

Mew:"It's date guppy like couples go for thier first date... No one take thier sister to the date so it's only you and mew..." Mew kiss his cheek while gulf hide his face on mew chest...

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️.....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....