chapter 15

Author pov...

It's been week the incident happen and gulf is still the same ... There is no improvement in his boby ... Mew always beside him and take care of him ... Tine took the wire that was attached in gulf nose ... He can breath normally but still he have to wake and the scars are visible still it have to get heal...

Mew was laying next to gulf and keep on looking at him and talking to him ... Tine told mew... If we keep on talking that gulf could hear his voice and that i will show a improvement in his boby ...

Mew:Guppy you i am not going to work again in your company .... because your not thier anymore and your uncle was here yesterday and i told him i am quiting my job and he is ok with it ....

Once you walk up your not allowed to leave me again guppy ... Did you get it ... I miss you so much... I miss your laugh, your giggles ,your kiss and the way you call me honey , and they way you irritate papa everything guppy ...

So wake up fast so that we both can get married and have our kids let's adopted as much as you want ... When you walk up i will surprise you with a wedding ring and we both can go for honeymoon and enjoy our life ... So are you ready for marriage guppy ...

Oh look at your lips it's become Dry every time ... Let me wipe it ... But before that i want your kiss guppy ..." Mew keep on peacking his lips but still there is no any sigh from gulf ... Mew cry while hugging gulf ...

Mew:"Wake up guppy i miss you ... I love you ... Please..." Mew felt the hand on his shoulder he trun and look at type who was standing with a sad smile ... He immediately hug type and cry like a baby ...

Type:"You brat son in law of mine ... Wake up are i will take my mewmew and your Natasha from you ... See he is crying and don't you want to look at your Natasha ..." Mew look at type with teary eye and look gulf still no sign of move from him...

Mew:"I think he hates me thats you he is responsing to me papa ...But how long he can be like this papa..." Type pat his back before making mew lay down and cover him with a devut ...

Type:"Just sleep Mewmew .... He will wake up soon and again going to make me shout at him ... Wait and see " type pat mew to sleep ... He sit beside him and keep on patting him to sleep soon he heard a snore coming from mew ... He kissed his forehead and move towards gulf ...  "Cruel son in law your gulf ... Come on wake up let's make bet who going to change Natasha dippaer ... Absolutely i am going to win and your going to change her diaper your brat ... If you don't walk up soon i am going to find a daughter in law for mewmew ...So better you wake up Gulfiee..." Type wipe his tear and move out for thier room ...

Mew wake up and kissed gulf lips before fresh up... And clean gulf boby with warm water and change his clothes ... He walk down to dinning table and find typetharn ,techno ,tine wat and thorn with tong and bright ,win,mild... Were talking something ....

Mew:"Good morning everyone ..." They smile at mew Before greeting him back ...

Everyone:"Good morning baby mew.... " Mew was eating while he look tharn and type Before speaking ....

Mew:"Dada can you train me ..  so that i can work for you in mafia world ..." Type drop his glass while everyone look at him ....

Tharn:"Why mew it's not need ... You be like you want don't meddle in mafia world ..."

Mew:"Are you Afraid that i will beat you in the mafia world ... Let me make myself useful ... So in future i can save myself ... Don't be afraid your my dada i won't do anything to you..." Type laugh looking tharn who shake his head ...