chapter 11

Gulf pov....

I am happy that finally mew have talk to his baby sis or brother... Hope he can change in a while and this baby bring papa and dada with mew ... I have a felling that he can do it....

After coming here today i am going to have a good sleep ... And satisfy that mew is some what trying to get close to his parents and not showing any hate or rudeness towards them ...

Hope he stay like this for ever ... Once he become close to them i should walk out of the mansion leaving them free ... I don't belong here because mew don't have any sort of fellings towards me them i don't have rights to spoil his life ....

My thoughts where disturb by mew ... When i looked mew was in deep sleep when he hug me tightly while wrapping his hand and leg in me and hiding his face in my neck ....

Mew:"I love u guppy ..." I look at mew with wide eyes ... But he was in deep sleep ...

Don't do this to me mew ... Please i can't take it anymore ... Please don't i know even its a your dream my heart can't take it when i walk out of your life ... He sturggle even more while hugging tightly ... I can fell his lips craving a smile ...

I took Deep breath and try to remove his hand but he whined and hug my wasit tightly ... I can fell his hot breath on my neck God it's really hell right now ... I calm down and hug him back ...

Gulf:"Guppy loves you mew ..." He hug me tightly how tight he can hug me...

     I woke up and find still mew was hugging me ... His lips were part little when i kissed it and keep on kissing it..  he whined little and remove his hand from my wasit ...

I move towards the bathroom and fresh up and walk out of the room and find mew was sitting and rubbing his eyes what a sleepy head husband of mine ...

Gulf:"Good Morning honey ... Wake up ..." I kissed his lips Before moving towards the closest..." I look towards the mirror where mew was red like cherry ...

Mew:"Good morning guppy...." I smile and wear my dress but something hit me ...

Gulf:"Wait why don't you go for walk today ... I told you right to go for walking ... Listen carefully if you don't be fit you will become a whale like really a huge whale  ..." Mew pout his lips while peck it before walking out ....

I walk towards the kitchen and find ma and maids where cooking the breakfast.... And ask me to set the table ... I find everyone walking towards the dinning table ...

Tine:"Ohh gulf baby good morning ..."

Techno:"Good morning baby boy ..."

Gulf:"Good morning Papa's ... Where is your lovely husband of yours ... It's been a week i have seen them...." They giggle before sitting on the chair...

Tine:"Tharn have gave a work to them and will be back by two days in Mansion..." I nod my head and find papa was still yawning while rubbing his tummy ...

Gulf:"Good morning papa ,dada and you to princess..."

Tharn:"Good morning baby boy ..."

Type:"Good morning to you brat son in law of mine ... " I laugh and kissed his cheeks but he smile which make me smile to ...

Mew:"Good morning Papa's and dada and you to princess ... " Everyone look at mew who was busy looking at the breakfast ...

Tine& techno:"Me..me..Mewwww did you call us Papa's ..." Mew nod his head while drinking water ... Both of them hug him tightly each side while mew chock the drink...

Type:"Oiii leave my mewmew idiots ... " I pat his back ...

Mew:"Yo...you don't want me to call you like that i can understand you guys and i am sorry ..."

Everyone:"NO MEW BABY WE ARE EXITED NOTHING ELSE AND WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL US PAPA AND DADA ..." Mew smile and ate is breakfast while everyone us a huge smile and tear in thier eyes ...

Author pov....

Type and gulf felt alone in the mansion while others left for their work ... Type was laying on the couch with one leg swing and other one on gulf ... Gulf was busy working in his laptop...

Type:"I am bored gulf ... You brat listen to me ..." Gulf hummed and continue to massage type leg with his one hand ...

Gulf:"What happen papa why are you keep on sighing..." Type was looking at gulf with pout but gulf was busy with his work...

Type:"I am going to me room you brat.... I am sleepy see you evening bye..." Gulf shake his head and look at type who was moving like a snail....

In evening everyone was in a living room while type was looking everyone but he don't know what he wants and he keep pulling tharn shirt but tharn was busy with a
Mew walk inside and find everyone busy with thier work and some where talking in phone while others in laptop and no one notice type was pouting his lips and anytime he will cry ...

Mew:"Hmm here it's ice cream and cake some chocolates for princess ... She told me that she need it last night in my dreams here have it ..." Type sparkle which mew smile ...

Type:"YOUR THE BEST SON MEWMEW ... YOU BRATS LEARN FROM MY MEWMEW ... ASSHOLES YOUR THARN SUPPASIT DON'T ENTER MY ROOM ..." TYPE OPEN THE ICE CREAM AND START TO EAT WHILE EVERYONE LOOK MEW WITH KILLING LOOK ...

Tine:"You have touched the wrong never of your papa mew ... Now go through with is pregancy mood ... Your dead meet now mew ..." Everyone look at type who run towards the kitchen and come back with a bowl and soy sauce in his hand ...

Type:"Now three scope of ice cream and lot and lots of soy sauce in it... Yes baby lot and lot don't worry ... If it get out of stock Mewmew will buy it for you ..." Mew gulf down and look at everyone who smirk at him ... Gulf look with a wide open how his fiesty papa in law have trun into a kitty...

_________________________________________

Spolier ...

Mew wake up and find gulf was hugging him and it's 2:30 in mid night... So remove his hand walk towards the kitchen and find type searching something on the kitchen counter ...

Type:"Where did they hide it ... It should be here right ..." Mew look chair was unbalance and above to fall and he catch type on correct time while type shut his eye tightly...

Mew:"PAPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DANGER ITS FOR YOU AND PRINCESS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE MATURE TELL ME ...WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS NIGHT ... AND WHAT IF I DON'T CATCH YOU IN CORRECT TIME ..  HERE SIT DOWN CAREFULLY...

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....