chapter 6

Gulf pov...

I walk toward my husband room ... Nahhh it's our room ... Sounds good right know let see how he going to react after seeing me... I know what i have done is absolutely wrong ... But who can resist his cuteness ...

I open the door of our room and look inside where he was laying on our bed... Our bed hehehe ... Gulf Kanawut your a mafia leader behave like that asshole ... I clear my throat to get his attention but no he still didn't look at me ...

I lay down next him after removing my shoes and socks ... And hug him from back tightly ... He pushed my hands ... But i am gulf Kanawut i am stubborn ... I again hug him ...

Mew:"Don't touch me ... Your Nothing but a cheater ...leave me alone..."

Gulf:"Ohhh honey don't be anger with me... I don't want to lose you that's why i did it understand me..."

Mew:"But you can tell right ... Why everyone was playing with me and what i have done to you all ... Now leave me alone ..." He pushed my hands and cover himself with a duvet over him....

Gulf:"So your coming to say that your going to marry the girl your parents have been chosen for you right ..."

Mew:"I am that cheap like you all ... I know we married and i cant cheat on you and leave me alone ... I won't marry to anyone ... And tomorrow in office your my boss and i am your employee that's it ... Now go sleep somewhere i won't share my bed with you..." I laugh and hug even though he don't want ... How can I resist this cutey of mine...

Gulf:"Your so cute meow ... I love you so much..." He sturggle to get out of my hold but i hug him tightly ...

Mew:"Leave leave leave me ... Mr gulf i am sleepy leave me ... Go sleep know ..." I pull the devut from his face and look at his face which was red due to cry...

Gulf:"Why did you cry meow... Is something hurting you ... Tell me i will call father in law ..."

Mew:"There  are not my parents ... And you stay away from me ... Don't take advantage of my suitivation ..." I sigh and trun facing my back to him ...

Did i do something early ... But it's all for his safety ... How papa and dada have been caring the same i am doing ... They can't everything protact him form thier enemy right ... So i took this advantage and make him sigh the marriage paper legally ...

So i can keep eye on him ... I fell like protecting him ... But i should bring him up close to his family ... For that first we both should be close to each other right ... Hope even it take time we can meddle with each other soon...

I turn around and find mew was looking at me with his round eyes.... When he notice me i am looking at him he close his eyes tightly and seek little by opening little and shut it down tightly.... I laugh at his cuteness and pat his head until he sleep ....

Author pov....

Gulf was first to wake up in morning and do his routine and find mew was still sleeping soundly ... He place a soft kiss on his lips before moving out and it's still 6:30 .... He walk towards the living room where it was empty ...

Gulf:"What kind of mafia life is this ... Still they sleeping ... No punctuality at all where is win and mild ..." He move towards the kitchen and find some maids may be 6 maids working on Morning ...

Maid:"Sir gulf ... Good morning ... We heard about you and congratulations on marriage ..." They bow in respectfully ...

Gulf:"Don't need to be formal and younger to you all and you can call me gulf and i will call you all ma from today ok ... So what are you doing..." They were amazed with gulf behaviour because they heard he his mafia but he his soft and lovely...."

Maid:"Making tea for everyone ... And type and tharn will be here ... Type would be sleeping and tharn he must be went to jogging ..." Gulf look at old lady calling his in laws by name ..." Don't look like that i am working here for 30 years ... They are my son's too and you too baby boy ...." Gulf smile and get his tea while walking towards the dinning table ...

Gulf:"Everyone his lazy in the morning expect dad ...  Wait a minute i got a idea here ... Yeah that will be good one..."

Win:"what are you planning devil ..." Gulf smirk and look at mild and win seating next to him..."

Everyone come toward the dinning table while type fist his balls in anger once he see gulf ... He took a seat and look at techno and tine where looking him and gulf back and forth....

Type:"Assholes stop it ...are your head is going to pain for sure ..." Gulf chuckle Before pushing a tea cup towards type...

Gulf:"Good morning papa ....here have your tea ... Don't think of rejecting it papa .... Have it and sorry papa techno for pointing gun at you ..." Techno gulped down and nid his head with smile ...

Type:"This tea also sucks like you ..." He got hit on his back and look at mrs white standing on his back with her hands on her hip...

Mrs white:"You ungrateful brat ... My tea sucks for you ... How dare you insult me ... " Type look at everyone was laughing like hell while type apologies and again got hit ...

Type:"Sorry mama...i thought this brat have done this sorry ..." Gulf shake his head and look at tharn who was panting heavily...

Gulf:"I dad good morning ... " Tharn turn his head from gulf ... And next to type while he made a same mistake like type and got hit on his head...

Mrs white:"Brats behave properly towards your son in law ... He is so cute and adorable baby boy and we'll mannered too ..." Both roll thier eye while gulf smirk Looking at them...

Mew:"Ma i am leave bye..."

Gulf;"Where are you going honey come ... Have your breakfast ... If not your not allowed in my office mind it..."

Type:"how dare you brat ... " Gulf look at type while rising his eye brow...

Mew:"I am not hungry and  thank you..."

Gulf:"I count three before that move here honey don't make me shout ...will you ...1,2..." Mew walk furiously and seat down next to win ...who was giggling... Mama give us breakfast Please..." Type and tharn look at disbelief...

Mrs white server everyone thier breakfast while type keep on looking at mew with a smile and while tharn caress his thighs under table...

Mew:"Thank and here your cash thank you..."

Gulf:"MEW SUPPASIT TAKE YOUR CASH BACK ... BEFORE I TERMINATE YOU FROM MY OFFICE DON'T THINK YOU WILL FIND JOB SOMEWHERE ...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ... NOW TAKE IT BACK ON YOUR HAND AND EVERYDAY YOU SHOULD BE HERE AND DINNER TOO NO EATING OUTSIDE MIND IT ...AND TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL JOIN WITH DAD FOR JOGGING ... YOU GOT IT ..." Mew nod his head and look at gulf who was walking towards the room ...and mew walk out leaving everyone in shock....

Tine:"I can't believe my eyes techno ... Pinch me ..." Techno slap his head while tine shot death glare ... While tharn and type look like thier soul left them...

________________________________________

Spolier ...

Gulf:"Mew wake up and go for jogging with dad... Move your ass now mew.."

Mew:"Let me sleep ... It's your none of your business ..." Gulf pour cold water on him and throw the jogging dress in mew...

Gulf:"Move your ass ... NOW ...."

so hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....