chapter 13

Gulf pov...

So now i should move out of here ... It's just a month i have enter here inside the mansion ... I thought i will be last long for a year but this is really soon to leave them all ... And again i have to face the wall and dark ,the air which was mixed with a blood disgusting ...

But i have made my mind to move out of here it's good now mew have left to work ... It's correct time to leave before he make fuss in the mansion ... It's not i don't love him or like him ... I love him so much more than my life but i want him to love me like it do...

Win:"Are you out of your mind gulf really ... Divorce paper and even you have signed it for god sake gulf you don't need you play around like this and don't do some lunatic things around gulf ..."

Mild:"Look gulf we both are your friends first ... Next comes a relationship boss and employees we know what you want but right this not what you want Gulf ... All you want is a family where you can fell the motherly nature that you have been missing gulf ... But God give you more than you want ... Then your so eager to live this life at behind...."

Gulf:"Its not i loved mew for years right ... When i meet him i fall in love and i made a contract to married and when do have anything to do with me then why should I force him to stay with me ... " They look at me with a cross hand ...

Win:"You think we are fool gulf ... We know your eyeing mew for last five years when he step inside your company and next day you got every information about him and you got know about the dirft between him and his parents ... When you decide to come back Thailand five years ago but that time you have to face a rivals around you and finally you married him now your fucking want divorce ..." I looked them with a wide eyes ...

Gulf:"Fine you guys come to know and i thought your fools but nahh your smart than i thought ... So go back your things we will be moving out ..." They shot a death glare to me before moving out of room ...

I place the letter on his closest were he can see it ... Ok thank you for accepting me in this room and i going to miss you ... Guppy will miss mewmew so much ....

Author pov....

Type was sulking that tharn Because he is not paying attention to him and he was busy with his files ... Type keep on pulling tharn hands while tharn massage type feet which make type to smile widely...

Gulf move to the living room with his luggage while type and tharn look at him with confused gesture...

Type:"You brat son in law of me were are you going ..." Gulf smile and handover the paper to type and move out followed by mild and win...

When they above to one of the guard come running and inform that mew got kidnap ... Gulf left the luggage and run while tharn run behind while type left behind....

Type:"Techno come take the car ... My baby is kidnapped i have save him come on move ... " Techno shake his head and lock the main door before moving towards type ...

Techno:"Tharn have ordered me to keep eye on you and this time he is not ready to lose either anyone of you so please stay slient for god sake ... Tharn and gulf have went right they will be coming back with mew ..." Type can't protest against tharn because he know that it's miracle he is pregnant again but his mew is in danger ... Techno make type lay down on his lap while type crying sliently ...

On other hand tharn with his grauds and gulf with his Gurads move towards the abandoned building were they find few Gurads where standing outside... Tharn Singal his men's to move while tharn and gulf move towards inside ...

Jose:"Ohh mew ... It's been long time we meet you know ... First my dad kidnapped you and now it's my time... Not bad you look hot and handsome in same time ..." Mew look at jose with glare ...

Mew:"Don't think your safe jose ... By know my dada and my husband would be here and your dead meat ... Prayer for your life when they lay hand on you ... That will the last day of your life ..." Jose laugh loudly like a mad man when he hold mew face tightly...

Jose:"Because of your parents today i am standing like orphan here ... They killed my dad on the day they save you ... After that i bulid myself to destroy you and your entire family... Oh wait you said husband right ... How come you don't invite your friend mew..."

Mew:"We were friends but not now and everything over when you backstab me while handovering me to your dad to threaten my parents..."

Jose:"But what use look again i am standing infort of you with same intention to make them suffer ..." The door blast into two when tharn and gulf run inside and find mew was tied in the chair....

Tharn:"Mew baby boy ... Don't worry dada is here ok ..." Jose hold the gun close to mew ....

Jose:"Welcome to my world mr tharn suppasit long time no see ..."

Tharn:"Come on kid your nothing infort of me ... If you want them move close to me and let see who is a man right here..." Gulf signal win and mild to untie mew while tharn and jose move face to face....

Jose:"I am not kid you old man ... Want to see my strength..." He punch tharn hard on his jaw ... While tharn Chuckled and hold his jaw ..

Tharn:"Not bad kiddo ... " Tharn kick him on his balls which make jose eye left his socket ...

Gulf:"Ohh God it's good shot dada ... Keep it up ... " Jose groan in pain ... While his man enter the room with a gun start to shoot ... Win untie mew ... Tharn and gulf were shoot each everyone shooting at them Back ... While win and mild drag mew and hide behind...

Jose look his gun where in his ground and pick it up on his hand... He find difficult to stand up ... Mew and gulf notice jose was pointing his gun on tharn's back ...  Mew grab the gun from win hand and run towards the tharn ...

But it's too late he shot two times but nothing happens to him ... When they hear the gun shot they find gulf was standing protecting tharn ... Jose shoot gulf on his stomach and next in near his neck where the bullet slid his skin ... And next in his right side chest ...

Mew:"GUPPY ..." Mew run towards the gulf to save him ... He grab gulf towards his lap and look at jose who was Smirking at him ... He hold the gun tightly Before start to shot without knowing who to shoot him ...

Tharn and win,mild look at mew throw the gun away and find jose was already death with a continuous bullet shoot...
Mew keep on Shaking gulf body and his face ...

Mew:"Don't close your eyes guppy...your honey will save you promise ... Believe me ok..." Gulf smile while he move his hand toward mew face...

Gulf:"Gu..gu..guppy...lo..love...me..mew...mew....s..so much..." Gulf fall unconscious while mew rush out of the building...

Mew:"GET THE CAR FAST ... CALL PAPA TINE ..."

_________________________________________

Spolier...

Everyone waiting outside the operation theatre ...while mew and type where crying like a baby ... Type was really stressed after knowing about gulf ...

Tine:"Mew... He is safe but right  know he is in coma ... And the wounds are really deep ... "

Mew:"Co...coma... How long it will take him to wake up..." Tine sigh Before answering....

Tine:It make take months or years ... We can't say correctly mew ..."

Mew:"Shift him back to my room..."

  So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....