chapter 17

Mew pov...

It's been two days guppy have been out of coma... I never thought that he will forget everyone ... But what make me happy is he remember me in all this time ... I was Afraid that he will forget me but no he remember me that means still he love me...

Papa , dada and everyone was little hurt that guppy can't remember them but know they trying thier best to stay with him and talk with him and try to get back his memory back again ... Hope soon he gain memory back ... So that i can execute my plan ....

When ever i want to be close to guppy natty start to throw trauma like i am kidnaping him from her ...she was attached to guppy like a gule ... Even she don't allow papa to touch her ... In this two she want guppy do everything for her like feeding her and change dippaer ... Right now she sleeping inbetween us ...

Mew:"Wake up natty ,guppy ... It's already Morning... Natty go to papa room don't you miss papa ..." They both don't look like bother ...

Gulf:"Let's sleep mew ... Leave us both alone ...." Even she wants to go he won't leave her ... Then how can I spend time with you ...

I sigh and walk towards the bathroom and fresh up and thinking time to spend with guppy ... Date ... Date ...date ... Yes mew your brilliant take guppy to date ... Let's excute the plan....

I walk out and find natty throwing a pillow on the floor and crawl from bed and get down using the pillow for safety ... Such a brilliant brat she is god....

Natty:"Meow bye ..." I nod my head open the door for her where papa was glaring at her....

Type:"You baby brat come let's take bath ..." He carry her before slapping her bum ... She bite his cheeks ... She as four little teeth ...

Gulf:"Oh natty went to papa ... She is genius..." He place the pillow back and arrange the bed ... Before giving me a smile ... "I will be back after taking bath mew ..." I nod my head and sit on couch taking laptop to complete the work ...

Author pov...

Mew look gulf walking out with t shirt and pant ... He give v smile Before moving to mirror ... Mew closed the laptop Before moving towards gulf ...

Mew:"Gulf want to go out with me ... Just like a ice cream date you and me only ..." Gulf was dressing looking at the mirror while mew hug him from behind...

Gulf:"What about natty ... Let's take her with us mew..." Mew roll his eyes while turing gulf to face him...

Mew:"It's date guppy like couples go for thier first date... No one take thier sister to the date so it's only you and mew..." Mew kiss his cheek while gulf hide his face on mew chest...

Gulf:"She will cry when she don't find me mew ... What something happen to her let's take her ..." Mew push gulf from him before walking to the couch and again start his work with sulky face...

Mew:"Natty...natty ... No one think about mew here ...even my husband don't love me ... Can't i spend sometime with him allow ... " Mew keep on mummering and sulking at gulf for not understanding him... Gulf smile Before moving to mew and took the laptop from mew and seat in his lap ...

Gulf:"Why are sulking like that mew ... She is little baby right ... This time we will take her and next time we will go secertly ...what do you say ..."

Mew:"No means no guppy only you and me do understand ... It's better we don't go anywhere ... Just let me do my work leave me alone ..." Gulf flinch little with sudden change of mew's voice...