chapter 19

Mew pov...

Kao:"KIDNAP YOUR WIFE..."

Mew:"Oh kidnap it's simp..." What the hell ... "OIIII KAO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ... HOW CAN I KIDNAP MY OWN WIFE..." Dare he roll his eyes on me....

Kao:"Then withdraw the plan of marrying and having kids with your wife ... I am leaving ..." I was thinking deeply... If i leave the chance i won't get another one ... And also gulf won't leave natty alone ...

Mew:"Ok i agree with your plan... But who to kidnap my wife ... What should I do to kidnap him and where should I take him even if i kidnap him .." he look at me with disbelief way...

Kao:"How do i look to you mew ... Did i complete PhD in kidnapping ... Wait i am only using my brain and your brain his fresh like veggie right shut up..."

Mew:"You the one who gave me the idea ...so you should come up with a proper plan come on think about it kao...." He stop me while flopping on the couch ...

This asshole have slept in the name of planning for last two hours ... Useless fellow ... How did he become a mafia ...

Kao:"Stop crusing me mew... I got a plan ... Do it like a say and you will praise me like anything mark my words...."

I moved towards the couch while he explain me everything and i find it's perfect to spend time with my guppy ... It's been months i can't even kiss him or touch him ... I know i become a complete Prevert ... But i don't care until it my baby guppy...

Mew:"Where should i sign the deal ... " Kao and me shook hands together ...

Kao:"So tomorrow be ready and keep your dull face Infort of gulf and make him regret that everytime he sees you mew... Then you will know what i mean and you will see a sequel  trust me ..." I nod my head and walkout while kao following me behind ...

Mew:"Let's see what happening tomorrow and hope the plan gose like you explain to me ..."

Kao:"Yeah ... Now let's go and i am hungry and your daddy ask me to have dinner in thier mansion ..." Kao run inside me before i can enter ...

Gulf:"Mew... I miss you so much ..." From where did he come and what sudden change in him ... Control mew don't hug him back your in the drama right know mew...

Mew:"I am sleepy papa ... Good night and see you Morning ..." I walk fast before gulf would say anything ...

Author pov...

Tharn:"What happen to mew ... Why he behaving strengely today ... Whatever let eat..." Tharn look at kao ,tong and bright alright dig in the food ...." Brats ..." Type and everyone laugh while gulf walk towards his room ...

Type:"What happen to two of them ..." Up and kao smirk and dig in the food while tharn and type look at them with confused gesture...

In morning mew wake up before gulf and went to his office not saying anything to him ...

Gulf:"Up you stayed here night ... Sorry i don't even talk to you properly ... Anyway did you see mew ..."

Tharn:"Ohh mew left to company saying he have a meeting today and he will not be coming for a week because today afternoon he will be traveling to France ..." Gulf fell like crying that mew don't even told him a single word ...

Gulf:"Why don't he told me about this thing ... I would have helped him in the packing right ... And he don't even ask me to come with him too..." Gulf mumble the last words which heard by type and up ....

Type:"Gulf can you help me ... I need something to buy for natty and you know what she wants and don't want right .... Please take tong and bright with you to mall..." Gulf wipe his tear and walk out while bright and tong walk back ...

After sometime both tong and bright drive fast towards the mansion and trying to call mew and everyone but no one picked up the call ... They run inside the mansion and find everyone Playing with nat and natty...

Tong:"Daddy ...papa ...up ... Gulf was been kidnapped ... When we are back to mansion ..." Everyone look at tong and start to do thier work like nothing happens ...

Bright:"Tong i think your not louder enough for them to listen ... Let me try ... DADDY...PAPA... EVERYONE GULF IS BEEN KIDNAPED..."  Win hit his head while walking towards the couch...

Win:" ASSHOLE .... EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT IT SHUT UP ..."

Tong&bright:"WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT IT ...."

Up:" It was planned by mew and kao ... And we all know it and expect you two and stop worrying by know they must have flying to France to spend their time and so called honeymoon too ..."

Tong&bright:"What the fuck ..." They stomp their feet and walk towards their room while mild and win follow them back ....

On other side in private plan ... Gulf was being laying on the bed still unconscious while mew was smiling like creep guy ... While sitting next to him ... creasing his face with a smile ...

Mew:"FOR WEEK THERE WILL BE ONLY YOU AND ME ... GUPPY BECAUSE I MISS YOU SO MUCH ... NOW THERE IS NO PAPA ,DADA AND MORE NO NATTY INBETWEEN US ..."

Gulf wake up and find himself in the bed and start to tremble and his mind stuck on the kidnap ... He look around and find mew was smiling at him ...

Gulf:"Mewww... " He hug mew tightly while mew hug him back tightly with a chuckled ... He kiss his forehead ...

Mew:"Don't worry guppy ... I am here right and more over its me who kidnap you ..." Gulf move little and look at mew with a anger ... He slap his chest and beat him continuously while crying...

Gulf:"Your a asshole and i thought i will never see you again ... Why did you do like this mew ... And where we are ..."

Mew:"Ohh baby gup ...we are going to France ... Only you and me ... Just think guppy we never had our time together and it's make me think that we are Falling apart ... So i planned it with kao and up ... Know for a week only you and me ... More like us going to know eachother even better..." Gulf cry and hug mew ..

Gulf:"I am sorry mew... I love you ..."

________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....