chapter 10

Mew pov ...

Why the house is so silent by now they must shouting with each other and i have been hearing the gun shoot right ... When the house is really slient i gives so bad vibes .... But know mr type would be here right and were is gulf and his friends they don't show up for office to being Ceo is worth it seems....

I looked at the voice coming from the main door and find ma walk with other helpers with a bags in our hand may be went for groceries shopping... Once she see me she look around the living and find no one is there....

Mew:"Ma do you know where everyone is i don't then when i return back ..."

Mrs white:" Me to don't have idea baby boy ... I went afternoon just know entering but gulf,win and where here only ... But where they are i don't have idea baby...

Mew:"But where is Mr type and mr tharn ..." She move closer and held my ear twisting it which make me scream God it's paining....

Ma:"You brat ungrateful son of my son's... I been patience with you all this time mew ... But know you got married you have some one for yourself ... Who knows may be in future you can have your own kids mew... Think about it ... Will you call your papa and dada mr tharn and type infort of your kids... Do you think they respect them ... No never mew they won't because they will learn it form you mew i am sure about it ... How long your going punish the mew tell me... Your grown up now mew... Your not the still little mew to be stubborn ... If you don't respect your parents then forget about your kids to respect you .... Let your papa and dada be what ever they want mew you can't change them and you can't change the fact that your thier son... The same blood runs in your body... Who knows one day you can take the gun on your hand to safe guard your family ... I know you still afaird of the kidnap ... But you don't know the dark secret behind it mew and you don't need too so think about it calling them papa and dada won't make your pride down..." What secret i don't know behind the kidnap...

Mew:Let me try ma but i don't know how long it make take but i will try to adopt it and change me ok ..." She smile before kissing my cheeks ...

We heard a laugh coming from door and find mr th...i am papa and dada with everyone entering the living room... With a smile in thier face ... When seeing me papa run few steps but dada told him ....

Type:"Tharnnn leave me I want to go my baby mew leave me..."

Tine:"Type please you can't run ... Can you walk slowly remeber your condition..." Me and ma look them back and forth ... Where papa was pouting he walk towards me with a huge smile while hugging me....

Type:"i miss you baby Mewmew ... I am so happy today ... There is no word describe my happiness to you mew..." He kissed my cheek while giggle which make me look at his Sudden change in behaviour...

Ma:"Type what happen to you today your looking happy ..."

Tharn:"That mew going to be big brother ... " Big brother what is it mean brother ... Ma hug papa While kissing him all over face which make him giggle...

Gulf:"Mew honey ... Your going to be a big brother in a 9 months papa is pregnant honey you going to have little sister or little brother ... Are you happy right ..." I walk towards the stairs with out glancing at them i know it's hurt them but i have something to do ... I lock my door before throwing my coat in the bed and jump and down like a little baby ...

Mew:"YES....YES. ..YES....YES ... I AM GOING TO BE BIG BROTHER NOW ... GOD REALLY I AM GOING TO HAVE CUTE LITTLE PRINCESS OR PRINCE ... GOD I CANT WAIT ANYMORE TO HOLD THEM ... FOR THAT I SHOULD ACCPET THEM LIKE MA SAID ITS GOING TO LITTLE DIFFICULT... BUT I AM HAPPY RIGHT NOW..." I heard a knock on the door when i open a door i look furious gulf standing in the door ..  he pushed me aside walking towards bathroom...

Gulf"Really you that much cold hearted person mew ... I am sorry i thought you will change but no you won't..." He walk towards the bed and lay down with out hearing me. ..

Author pov...

It's was 12:30 in mid night ... Everyone was wide wake thinking about mew walkout after hearing type was pregnant ... Both mew and gulf wide wake facing eachother ...  But they thought eachother slept ...

Mew:"I should talk to my princess inside papa tummy ...  she should knows that i am happy for having her us my little sister ..  Hope gulf was sleeping let me check ..." After hearing mew words gulf shut his eyes tightly when mew confirm he walk out slowly... And gulf sat down in the bed and smile at mew's cuteness ..

Type:"Don't he like the baby tharn... Why did he run way after knowing about my pregnancy..."

Tharn:"Don't think too much he must be happy baby ok but it take time just let him be..." They both heard the door knob twisting sound and shut thier eyes tightly ... But they can fell it's their Mewmew ... Type find hand on his  tummy ...

Mew:"Hello baby i am your p mew .... Nice to meet you ...  Don't say to your papa that i have come here to meet you ok ... I am really happy to hear that i am going to have baby sis or brother..."

Type and tharn who was acting like sleeping listening to mew's word which make them happy .... On other side gulf was looking inside the room in the gap of the door ...

Mew:"Be good baby ok... Sleep well if you need anything call me ok.. see you baby .. " mew kissed type tummy before standing from bed ... Gulf run back to thier room ...while type and tharn smile happily...."Ohh I missed something baby i can fell your my little cute baby sister i don't want brother ... I want sister ok come fast so we can play ok baby then i will select name from tomorrow ok bye bye ... And don't disturb pa..pa..papa bye ..." Mew run out fast he can when type and tharn sat while a tears fall down Thier cheeks ....

Tharn:"See i told you right he will understand us ... Just give him time to him baby ... Hope this princess will join both us and mew together ..." Type hug tharn tightly while tharn lay down and pull type into a hug....

Mew walk towards his room and find gulf was sitting in the bed ...

Gulf:"Where were you honey ..  i don't find you beside me..." Mew gulp down and look every where before coming up with a lie...

Mew:"Just went to get fresh gulf nothing else..." Gulf nod his head and lay down while controlling his smile ...

_________________________________________

Spolier....

Mew walk inside and find everyone busy with thier work and some where talking in phone while others in laptop and no one notice type was pouting his lips and anytime he will cry ...

Mew:"Hmm here it's ice cream and cake some chocolates for princess ... She told me that she need it last night in my dreams here have it ..." Type sparkle which mew smile ...

Type:"YOUR THE BEST SON MEWMEW ... YOU BRATS LEARN FROM MY MEWMEW ... ASSHOLES YOUR THARN SUPPASIT DON'T ENTER MY ROOM ..." TYPE OPEN THE ICE CREAM AND START TO EAT WHILE EVERYONE LOOK MEW WITH KILLING LOOK ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️ ....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......