Chapter 21

Author pov...

It's been two days both mewgulf have travelled to France ... And mew never leave gulf to explore outside the France and he keep on clingy to him which make gulf to smack his head hard...

Gulf:"This what you get when you don't let me do anything what i want mew ...." Mew pout look at gulf who lost in the puppy eyes...

Mew:"But i want to spend time with you and be with you all time ... If i can make you small ... I will put you in my pocket and carry toh everywhere as i can baby ..." Gulf roll his eyes and walk towards the bathroom to fresh ...

Gulf:"We are going out and i am not staying here inside this four walls mew.... You better get ready before i come back ..." Gulf close the door while mew sigh and flop on the bed....

Mew:"What wrong i did ... That my baby don't want to stay with me ... " He look at his phone and call type ...

Type:"Mew you brat ... Finally ready to walk your papa and dada... It's been two days and still you don't call us ...and if i call you there is no response what a brat your mew ..." Mew pull the phone away from his ear while type keep on shouting ...

Mew:"Papa ...Mewmew sorry na papa..."

Type:"Fine don't put your act infort of me Mewmew... So when are you decide to come back and how is gulfiee is doing and natty is asking for him ... And he just told her that guppy is not felling well taking rest you better come fast here ..."

Mew:"No papa ... Listen to me first ok ..." Mew was talktime to type and tell his plan and. Everyone which was ongoing right know ...

Type:"Really ok them see you later ... Bye bye Mewmew..." Mew cut the call and close his eyes while he get a call again ... He move towards the window not making gulf suspect ...

Mew:"Ohh...hi baby ...how are you ...yeah i am fine and how it's going on now ... Hope your doing good baby ..."  Gulf walk out of the rest room and find mew was talking to someone with a giggle and laugh ... Mew don't have idea that his baby was standing and listening to everything ...

Gulf who was standing behind mew...with his anger and tears in his eyes ... He slap mew on his head ...

Mew:"What the ... Baby what are you doing here get inside i will back ..."

Gulf:"Don't baby me you asshole  i hate you ... Go the baby your talking with and i hate you so much ... How dare you cheat on me ..." Mew look at the phone where he was talking and look at the name he was saving and laugh at gulf possissvenss and jealous ...

Mew:"Is my baby is jealous ..." Mew tease gulf while he slap in on his chest and walk from there...

Gulf:"You asshole i hate you ..." Mew laugh before answering the call....

Mew:"Yes ms baby rose ... Just like i have explained to you ... Make it quick and i don't want to delay it and hope you did everything like i told you and i have only four days to go ... Just make everything quick us possible ... And my wife is anger with me talk to you later ..." Mew cut the call and look and find gulf was missing ...  Mew pick out his coat and run outside ... Gulf walks out elevator ...

Gulf:" How dare he cheat on me ... I known when he don't talk to me properly and distancing himself from me ... I fall for his sweet talk ... I am such a fool for to fall for his tricks ..." Gulf was talking to himself when his way was blocked my a guards ...

Gurads:"Sorry sir gulf ... Your not allowed to go out with out boss premission..." Gulf glare at them...

Gulf:"Boss my foot ... That asshole how dare he capture me and Take me here and know i don't even have a freedom to do what i want ...

Mew:"Baby guppy ...what are you doing here ... Why did you leave me alone thier i was scared something happen to you ..."

Gulf:"Why your scared ... Don't worry even if i get lost i won't  interrupt your lovely moment with your so called baby .. " gulf pokes mews chest hardly ...

Mew:"Baby guppy ... Don't talk like that your misunderstanding it ... I was planning suprise for you baby trust me ..."

Gulf:"SURPRISE LIKE WHAT MEW... LIKE ELOPE WITH HER OR MAKING OUT WITH HER ..." Gulf was breathing heavily while mew under over him a water bottle ...while gulf gulp down and look at mew who was smiling at him ..

Mew:"So hope your anger went away ... Come lets explore the city like you wish and in four days i have suprise for you trust me ..." Gulf again fall for mew's puppy eyes ...

Gulf:"Really you have surprise for me ... Your not going to run with her right ... Wait why are you calling her baby ..."

Mew:"Oh that because her name is baby rose ... So i used her first name sorry baby ..." Gulf laugh and clap his hand on his stupidity ...while Gurads look Gulf's double face which make mew and Gurads gulp down on his expression...

Gulf:"Ok fine Mewmew...come on let's go it late already ..." Driver stop Infort of them while gulf hop in first while mew shake his head and get next to him ... Two cars follow them back ...

Mew:"Where you want to go baby ..." Gulf tap his cheeks while thinking deeply ...

Gulf:"Effile tower,Louvre museum,Arc de triomphe,senie boat trip ..."

Mew:"You forget the cabaret show baby ..." Mew smile ear to ear...while gulf glare at him ....

Gulf:"Shut up ... Cabaret show my ass ...why you want to see the show Mewmew..."

Mew:"No baby .. you forget it so i have picking up the line for you baby ..." gulf shh him before running out of the car ... "Be careful baby ...wait i am coming too ..." Gurads look at mew with disbelief way ... Because they don't see mew us a boss anymore... For them mew is a lover boy right know who can change into anything for his wifey ....

Gurads:"I think boss have left his scary and rude behaviour in Thailand itself ... Now he is nothing but a scared kitty for his wifey...."

________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....