chapter 2

Type pov...

Tharn:"You think this is a best idea for making mew to talk with us baby..." I trun and face my asshole husband...

Type:"Don't be asshole tharn... He will like it wait and see ... Just hide behind me tharn ..." We hid behind the wall and it's time for my baby to wake up ... And it's small suprise for him from us... Hope he like it ...

Tharn:"Why my heart beat so fast baby... We are suprising our baby boy right ... Then why i fell like holding gun at your head ..." I stomp my feet on his leg to shut him up ...

Type:"Shh... Tharn baby is opening the door ..." We hid and look at mew what he is doing ... He smile when he see a box under his leg and he open with when a cute small dog jump on him....

Mew:"OHH GOD... YOU LOOK SO CUTE ... LOOK AT YOU ... YOUR SMALL AND FLUFFY LIKE ME... BUT HOW DID YOU COME HERE..." Tharn hold my arms which make me nervous more...

Tharn:"What are going to tell him that we are the one who placed it type ..."

Mew:"I ASKED WHO PLACED IT HERE... ARE EVERYONE DEAF IN THIS HOUSE..."

We move towards mew ... Who keep looking at the dog on his hand... When he notice our presence ... He place the dog gently and look both of us ...

Type:"It's your suprise na mew baby ... Did you like it ... One of my doctor friend who works in the veterinary hospital have adopt it ... But his kids were afraid of this dog ... So he gave it to me and thats when you come up in my mind..."

Mew:"Really you think i will believe your lies... I am not a little mew who nod his head for everything you tell me ... How long you guys going to be like this tell me..."

Tharn:"Mew baby we don't lie it's truth ... If you want we will call our friend and you ask him..."

Mew:"No need for that because he is your friend and in end of the day he will support  any ways... So i don't want to hear your rubbish lies in early morning ... Now if you both have done move away from me room... You may have list of people to kill right and they must be waiting for you both go head and please don't show me your fake love  and here take this with you i don't need your money which covers blood and flesh..."

He shut the door on our face atlast the tears fall down on my cheeks ... Which make me cry even more... I hug tharn i know he fell same too ...

Type:"Did you hear ... He told that we our faking our love for him tharn... I never fake my love for him... When he going to understand us tharn..."

Tharn:"Let him take time type... He will come to us one day and i belive it ..m don't worry..."

Type:"We don't kill a innocent people tharn... We kill someone who don't deserve to live their life and we are helping so my life out thier ... With out knowing anything ... Look how he talks to me ... " He tighten the hug to make me comfortable...

Tharn:"If you stand here you will be keep thinking about him type come and chopper come boy let's go ..."

Type:"Chopper who is it tharn ..." He point the cute dog in the floor trying to catch is tail...

We walk towards our room but still my eyes never leaves my babies room... How i wish he call us papa and dada ... When he will come back to me... Like my cute little mew... Who always run behind me ... Who always push his dada from me when he try to get his milk from me ... How he shout when he don't find me with him for a second... I want him back ... I want mew back...

Mew pov...

What they think about themselves ... Did i ask them for a dog ... Why should they make my mood upset with thier face in early morning... I don't like looking at them... I fell disgusted when i see them with a blood over them... And the sweat and blood  make me dizzy which fell the air ...

Why God give me parents like them....i want normal parents who work daily and
Spend time with thier kids and enjoying the summer vacation with family  i want like them... Not like them who keep on killing others and making money of it...

I don't want them to be parents ... I hate them ... I hate them for my bottom of my heart ... I wish I don't born for them ... Why everything happens to me ... I don't deserve this and i am not this i don't rise my voice to any but them i don't know why and i am not going think about it ...

Tong:"Move your ass mew ... It's time for meeting and also sir Kanawut have something to discuss ...." It's message form tong shit Forget about it...

Yes i work under someone ... I don't want to seat on the ceo chair which they kill to get the place ... They may be a most  feared mafia lords but i don't care about it and there is nothing about them ...

Author pov....

After getting ready mew walks towards the hall were he find techno and thorn ,wat tine were having a chat ... He give same respect towards them what he gives to his parents ... But they don't get hurt of it ...

Techno:"Oiii mew baby boy ... You looking smart today ..."

Mew:"Yeah mr techno i should be smart or else i will end up like you guys with them ..." He point his finger toward his parents ....

Wat:"Mew boy got such humour sense like you tharn..."

Mew:"For your Kind information Mr wat i not like him get it in your mind and stop mingling in my business and do your work..." Mew about leave when type Stop ...

Type:"Mew baby have your breakfast come na..."

Mew:"No thanks Mr type ... You can enjoy your breakfast ..."Mew walked away ignoring type words....

Tine:"Type don't worry he will understand us ... Don't think too much ... Now come before that asshole eat everything ..." Tine point out techno who was stuffing everything in his mouth...

Type:"I wish he come back to me ... My mew ...my baby ... Come back to papa na..." Tharn wipe his tear and smile at his husband who smile at him...

________________________________________

Spolier ...

Mr Kanawut:"so i am getting retired form my work and from today my oy son will take care of my work ..."

Tong:"Finally we are going to work with a young Kanawut ... It seems mew..." Mew nod his head look at the door to open...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....