chapter 20 🔞

Author pov...

Gulf:"Meww...why did you choose France ... Wait a minute what about natty she will be crying if she don't find me mew...." Mew roll his eyes and took his phone and show what natty is doing to him ...

Mew:"Look baby ...how she is playing and laughing with nat .... Know tell be who is crying over you it's me or natty ..." Gulf pout his lips and sit on the bed with crossing his arms....

Gulf:"What ever i am still mad at you mew .... What if someone kidnap me and sold me to someone or blackmail you to give huge amount ..." Mew laugh and hug gulf from back ....

Mew:"Why your little brain working a lot like this baby ..." Gulf roll his eyes and walk towards the balcony ...looking the night view of effile tower ...

Gulf:"So it's a vacation or honeymoon..." Mew smirk and walk towards gulf while carrying him a bridal style ...

Mew:"It's a honeymoon baby ... " Mew drop gulf on the bed while removing his shirt and pant before throwing them on the corner ...

Gulf cheeks truns red while looking mew half naked ... Mew hover him before kissing his lips ... He bite his lower lips which make gulf to open his mouth ... Mew push his tounge inside and taste every corner of gulf mouth ..

Mew:"You taste like a chocolate baby ..." Mew kiss his jawline,cheeks ,nose ,eyes and kiss over the neck which make gulf moan little which his a weak spot ...

Mew remove gulf shirt and pant with boxer ... Gulf was fully naked while he try to hide his naked body Infort mew... Mew remove gulf hand and trace his finger and gulf chest ...

Gulf:"Me..mewww... It's ticklish leave me ..." Mew latch on his nipples which make gulf to grab the bedsheet tightly ...

Mew:"don't i get milky guppy ..." Gulf Chuckled and smack his head ...

Gulf:"If you keep on talking i will sleep now mew ..." Mew shake his head and kiss every part of gulf body ...

Mew look at gulf was breathing heavily.... He took length on his hand and start to lick it ... While gulf moan louder ... He start to bobbing it while gulf grab mew's hair in the pleasure ... He cum inside mew's mouth ...

Gulf:"Meww...spit it ..." Mew swallow it while he kiss Gulf's lip... Gulf break the kiss and remove new's boxer ... His eyes went wide while looking at him ...

Mew:"Is my guppy is afraid of my little mew ..."Gulf shake his head and lick the length while mew close his eyes on pleasure ...

Gulf took the length on his mouth while he start to bobbing ... Mew push gulf deep while gulf have tear in his eyes ...

Mew:"Yo..yo..your so warmmm baby..." Mew cum inside gulf mouth while he swallow it and give a smile to mew...." Your driving me crazy baby ..."

Mew push gulf on the bed and kiss him on his lips ... Mew insert his finger in while gulf scream little which hurts him ... Mew add two more fingers while gulf get tear in his eyes ... Mew thrust in and out while gulf moan loudly while mew smirk and took the lube from the table and lube his length and push it slowly while gulf scream which make mew to stop it ...

Gulf:"Don't stop move you asshole ..." Mew look at gulf with disbelief look and push his length slowly ... He wait for gulf to adjust little ..." Move mew..." Mew move slowly while thrusting in and out ...

Mew:"Y..your so...tight baby ...  I love your way your looking right know all blushing and sweating under me ...makes me crazy for you even more..." Mew kiss his lips while thrusting deeper ...

Gulf:"Fas...faster...faster mew... Deeper....deeper...." Mew thrust faster and harder while the room was filled with a moaning... Gulf cum on his stomach while mew cum inside gulf ...  He flop gulf on his stomach and thrust him from behind ...

Mew:"Night is all a long baby ... We have one week to enjoy our honeymoon... Let's fall deep in love ..." He thrust while kissing gulf's back and neck leaving hickeys...

After 15 rounds mew clean himself and gulf who was faint in the 12 round  ... He smile and join in bed with gulf while hugging his nake body to sleep ...

In morning gulf woke up and look himself sleeping in top of mew and look inside and find that he is still naked and mew too ... He smirk and throw the blanket away and move down and took mew's length on his hand and stroke while mew already looking at gulf with a smirk on his face...

Mew:"Is...my ...baby giving Morning service to his hubby ..." Gulf nod his head kiss mew's lips ... Gulf took mew's length on his hole and start to ride him ... Which make both moan on mess....

Gulf:"I love you so much mew..." Mew pull gulf towards his chest and hug him tightly ...

They both did not left the room for entire day ... Where they were lovely dovey , watching movie and having face ... Kissing and cuddles ... Mew was clingy to gulf like a koala bear ....

Gulf:"So tomorrow was is the plan mew ... I don't want to stay inside the hotel for full day ... I want to go out and visit every place ... And buy everything i see and toys for natty and nat ... Sounds good right mew ..." Mew smile and nod his head while pulling gulf towards his lap ....

Mew:"What my baby ask ....my baby gets right ..." Gulf giggles and hug mew while his smile and hug him more tight ...

Gulf:"I am sorry for all my problems and worries i have given to you mew.... But from know on i will be good baby to my hubby ..." Mew smile and kiss his forehead while hugging him tightly ...

Mew:"I am happy that you have chosen me to be your husband baby ... And i will never leave his hand of you still i am alive and thank you for coming in life and making me and papa ,dada same like before and i am still jealous of you because they love you more than me ..." Gulf have his proud smile on his face while mew smrik and latch on Gulf's nipple ...

Gulf:"Not again mew .. i want to explore the whole city tomorrow..."

Mew:"Before that let me explore you baby ..."

________________________________________

Spolier...

Mew:"Ohh...hi baby ...how are you ...yeah i am fine and how it's going on now ... Hope your doing good baby ..."

Gulf who was standing behind mew...with his anger and tears in his eyes ... He slap mew on his head ...

Mew:"What the ... Baby what are you doing here get inside i will back ..."

Gulf:"Don't baby me you asshole  i hate you ... Go the baby your talking with and i hate you so much ... How dare you cheat on me ..." Mew look at the phone where he was talking and look at the name he was saving and laugh at gulf possissvenss and jealous ...

  So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️☺️...I think i need a holy water for sure ...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...