chapter 14

Mew pov ...

We move towards the hospital while my guppy was in my lap unconscious ... I shake his pluse it's low and i even put my fingers on his nose to see either he is breathing or not ... Good he is breathing little before something happens i should take him to hospital ....

Tharn:"Mew ... Mew baby boy ... I have been calling you for min we are here ... Let's get him inside ..." I look around find we are in hospital...

Tine:"Fast mew ... Lay him down and wait outside ... It may take time ... " I nod my head and keep looking the operation theatre door ...

Mild:"Hope nothing happen to him ... If something happen what we will do god ..." A tear escape my eyes whille i felt a hand on my shoulder....

Tharn:"Here look at me .... Nothing going to happen to him ... He will be fine ok ... Don't strees yourself... If you strees yourself then how will you take care of him ..." Dada is right if i am strong then i can take care of guppy ....

Type:"Mewmew ..." It's papa i hug his waist tightly then only i come to know about papa's pregancy ... I rub my face on his tummy ... I glad papa don't come to save me what something happen to papa and princess ....

Mew:"Papa will guppy get back to me right ..." He caress my head and pat my back ... I move and look papa having a paper on his hand.... I took it form his and while dada hold it ...

Tharn:"It's nothing mew ... Give it's thrash ..." I shake my head and open it divorce papers... And Guppy have signed it ....

Type:"Dada told right it's thrash .... Here give it to ..." Papa crash the paper and throw it in a dustbin ...

Why did you decide to divorce me Guppy ... Don't you want to leave with me ... Don't you want to happy like other couples ... I told you right that we can leave happily ... And you keep on saying that you will leave me ....

Now look where it as taken us both ... If something happens to you i will never forgive myself guppy ... Please come back to me ... You want a sister right look papa is pregnant i am sure we will have a baby sister ... And we can name her what you want for that you have to come back to me right please don't leave me alone ...

Type:"Brat son in law of mine ... Always urgent Everything ... Don't think of doing something steady... Everything is joke to him .... If he cheat on me will kill again ... I want him to be with me and fight with me and make bet with me ... And make me irritate me and helping in my pregnancy ... " Papa cries while hugging dada ...

  Author pov...

Everyone waiting outside the operation theatre ...while mew and type where crying like a baby ... Type was really stressed after knowing about gulf ...
After a min a door and tine come with a sad face ...

Tine:"Mew... He is safe but right  know he is in coma ... And the wounds are really deep ... "

Mew:"Co...coma... How long it will take him to wake up..." Tine sigh Before answering....

Tine:It make take months or years ... We can't say correctly mew ..."

Mew:"Shift him back to my room..." Everyone look mew ...

Tine:"Mew we can't do it immediately baby boy his wounds are really deep and we can't do it ... We can shift him to the private room ..." Mew shake his head and look at type ...Type sigh and look at tine ..

Type:"Move him to mansion Tine ... And you work for gulf till he get cure ... Once thorn comes he can take care of hospital ..."

Tine:"We will shift him tomorrow morning type because just know i did his operation lete be in ICU for a day then will Shift him to mansion....

  Next like tine said he shift gulf to mansion and they vacate a room on down floor and mew shift to so he can be with gulf ...

Type:"Take rest ok baby ... And careful with gulf ... Don't shake him or move him a lot ... And the mrs Eva will take care of gulf time to time..." Mew nod his before  moving toward his room ...

Mew:"I am back guppy ... Let's take rest ok ... " Mew lay down next to gulf took his hand gently before holding it ... He don't know when he slept...

  In Evening mew wak up and find still sleeping and tubes attached to his nose and he move close before kissing his lips ... He rub his thumb on his lips ...

Mew:"I will be back guppy ... After tacking bath ok ... Sleep ..." He move towards the bathroom and fresh up and walk outside towards the closest ... When he grap a shirt he find a letter on it ... He look Gulf Before wearing his dress he sit next to gulf and open the letter to read ....

Dear honey ....

  When you get this letter ... Probably i would have left you and you caught a divorce letter to hahaha... So i should say how i trick you to marry me ... Before that you should know that i love you fir 5years ofcourse it's one side love ... When the first day you enter the company i got each and everyone details ... When i gone through thier profile i find you and fall in love with you ....

Love at first sight honey... You have no after seeing you all wish was to fly back to Thailand but some Fucking rivals where around me and it takes years ...Everytime i ask to uncle about you ... So that's when i decide to move to Thailand ...

But your relationship with you parents ... I was hurt you know being alone is hell ... So i come up with a plan to make them clase with you and join you back with them ... There not that much worst if you think thier worst then me too a mafia leader who do both legal and illegal business ... But know only legal business ....

So  i got a sign from you with out your knowledge .... And you to have signed it with out asking me ... Your such a sweet baby  ... And now i fell completed that i have to leave you like i said ... But remember guppy loves you so much honey ... Don't think of searching me ... Get married to someone whom you like .... don't think about me honey ....

    Guppy loves Mewmew so much ....

                                 Yours lovingly guppy...

Mew was crying while look at gulf who don't have a idea to wake up soon ... Mew wipes his tear and took gulf hand close to his lips before kiss it ...

Mew:"God have a plan always guppy ... You can't run away from me anymore .... Mew loves guppy so much .... Always love you and thanks for coming in my life ... When you wake up you will see a new Mewmew ... You going to love it guppy ... "Mew kiss his lips while mrs Eva walks in ...

________________________________________

Spolier ....

Mew:"Dada can you train me ..  so that i can work for you in mafia world ..." Type drop his glass while everyone look at him ....

Tharn:"Why mew it's not need ... You be like you want don't meddle in mafia world ..."

Mew:"Are you Afraid that i will beat you in the mafia world ... Let me make myself useful ... So in future i can save myself ... Don't be afraid your my dada i won't do anything to you..." Type laugh looking tharn who shake his head ...

Tharn:"Then let's go boys...."

  So Hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....