chapter 5

Author pov....

Type was walking back and forth on the living room while tharn massage his forehead ... And think how  to ask  mew about gulf to him ... And it's safe for mew to be in relationship... Everything makes them to think deeper and worried about mew ...

Tong:"Papa your thinking too much ... It's gulf Kanawut only sole hire of Kanawut groups.. " type Stop walking and look at tong and bright Before sigh deeply...

Type:"It's not like that tong ... We should always keep eye on mew... Because we don't when someone will attack him and about that guy gulf there is only information about his name and other thinks ... But there is no any information about his work in usa ..."

Tharn:"What he is doing there and what is really identity ... God my head is going to blast..." 

Mew enter the mansion with a flower in his hand while smiling at it and everyone look at him curiously ... He was never smile like this before and now there is change ...

Type:"Mew what is in your hand and who gave you that son ..." Mew keep on walking while Tharn held his hand  from behind ...

Mew:"Stop putting your nose in my life Mr type... Don't cross your line ... Stay way from me..." Tharn about to slap mew while type hold his hand ....

Type:"I will mew ... I am your papa and i have every rights too.meddel in business .. so thinking before doing anything..." 

Mew:"When did i give you the rights mr type ... It's my life and i can do anything I want so stay away from me ..."

Tharn:"THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK MEW ... WE ARE YOUR PARENTS AND WE HAVE RIGHTS AND ABOUT THE THROW IT ON THE THRASH AND MOVE ON... "

Mew:"What if i say no ... Mr tharn it's my life and you don't have any right on my life and i can live like i want and this flower was given by my boyfriend..." Everyone look at mew with wide eyes ...

Type:"Forget about it mew... We know what is good for you and we will choose what is good for you .... So tomorrow your getting engaged with one of my friends daughter ...she is well mannered and you will like her and it's final..."

Mew:"SHUT UP MR TYPE SUPPASIT ... DONT CROSS YOUR LIMITS ... AND YOUR NOTHING TO ME TO DECIDE MY LIFE... IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO STAY HERE YOU CAN TELL ME CLEARLY ... SO I WILL MOVE OUT FORM THIS PRISON AND LIVE MY LIFE ..."

Type:"MEW SUPPASIT NEVER THINK ABOUT IT ... BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND YOUR FORBIDDEN FROM GOING TO WORK ... AND YOUR ENGAGEMENT HIS TOMORROW ... WE KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU NOW OUT OF MY SIGHT..." Mew throw the flower on the wall and move towards his room and lock it ...

Tine:"Type your forcing mew to marry son... How can you do it to him type ..." Type throw the vase on the wall which was inch way from tine ....

Tharn:"It's final tine ....he will get married to the girl we have chosen and he will be in our eye sight that's it ..."

Techno:"That's it tharn... Really when you both can decide your life ... Why can't you let him have his life .... Don't be selfish type ... Understand him and let him decide his own life ..."

Gulf:"YES FATHER IN LAW ... DON'T BE SELFISH ... AND HERE YOUR RIGHT HAND GUY.... FRANK REALLY HE IS LOYAL TOWARDS YOU GUYS..." Gulf throw Frank on the ground with so much blood covered his body ...

Type:"how dare you enter my mansion ... How gave you the permision here out... If you think of hurting my mew... I will kill you with my own hands ... And tomorrow he getting engaged with someone and  move on find yourself a guy ..." Gulf laugh while mild and win laugh with him...

Win:"Here the papers of thier marriage ... Woww how can you don't know they got married mr type suppasit..." Everyone look at gulf who was looking around the mansion....

Tharn:"It's impossible ... You have cheated my son... And you must be tricked him... And got sign on this one ...what a foolish son i have here ..." Everyone look at the staris where Mew was carrying the luggage in his hand but he stop on his track ...

Mew:"Mr gulf what are you doing here ... "

Gulf:"Ohh hi honey ... I come to my in laws house ... To my husband house it's it fault... Everyone after marriage would go to husband house right ...."

Mew:"Marriage ... When did we got married mr gulf ... I don't know anything..  stop playing with me mr gulf ... Don't bother me please..." Win handover the paper to mew where he find his signature ..."how it's possible mr gulf we don't know eachother and only one day we have faced eachother and how can you do this to me ..."

Gulf:"When i say i like you then your mine ... That's how I get whats mine ... And now your mine and i am yours and this mansion is my place ... If you go against me ... You will see my true color honey... Now go back our room ... I will have little talk with my in laws..." Mew kick the luggage and walk back toward his room and lock it ... While gulf felt a hun on his head ...

Type:"Run away boy ... I won't say you again ...leave my mew alone ... You have no idea whom i am..." Gulf took his gun and place it in techno head which make everyone eyes wide...

Gulf:"Well i know about you Mr type suppasit ... A mafia lord over all the world and biggest clan and feard by everyone ... Waiting for your only one son to accept you for long and till you can't make him understand ... I have each and every detail about you Mr type tharn suppasit ... And i am gulf Kanawut a mafia leader of black diamond in London ... Miss too meet you ..." Type lower his gun and gulf lower his gun at same time...

Type:'What you want from us... And why did you drag my son in this and you dare to marry him ... What do you think about yourself ..."

Gulf:"I have sent you a invitation to join hand with me don't i...oh my bad my other names his Black diamond a famous one so you don't have idea about me ... Well when i come from London ..  my uncle introduce me us a new owner that time your son got my attention and  come up with a idea to make him mine and here i am father in law... Woww sounds good right...so next time think before rising your gun towards me ... Even i can shot you and don't worry half of half my gurads or outside don't think to fool me ...it's not good your son ... So accept the fact ... And never tell mew about my real  identity ... Think about joining hands with me father in law ... And i will make your very wish come... So  ture ... Even help you to get back mewmew ..." Gulf laugh and move towards mew room while tharn point the gun on Gulf's back...

Gulf:"Lower done the Gun dad... See you in morning..." Type snatch the gun from his hand and walk towards his room followed by tharn...

Win:"Oiii bright honey please help me ti get this luggage and tong help mild please..."

Bright:"Get it yourself ... I am not your servent ..." Win took out his gun and point at bright head with sigh he move towards the staris and same goes to tong....

Techno:"Fuck ... Type and tharn have fucked badly now and they got a mafia son in law ... Now what should we going to face this time... "

Tine:"Everyday we are going have a mini war in this mansion..."

________________________________________

Spolier...

Mew:"Don't touch me ... Your Nothing but a cheater ...leave me alone..."

Gulf:"Ohhh honey don't be anger with me... I don't want to lose you that's why i did it understand me..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

BENEVOLENT LOVE (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें