chapter 3

Author pov...

Mew arrived to the company ... After he finish the family drama ... He think his parents making drama and creating a scene to gain his attention ... He really don't try understand them and he find it's simply waste to make a move on them...

When he enter the workstation ... He find tong and bright where talking about something Seriously... So he move towards them and pat thier shoulder but then push his hand way and got a hard slap on thier head...

Mew:"You idiots ... What are you talking about that seriously ..."

Bright:"Today while entering the office he look at a boy  with our boss entering the office ... He look damn hot mew... Really he is belive me..." Mew sigh and walk back to his cabin... While tong and bright follow him...

Tong:"What you don't want to know about him mew... Really he look cute and adorable and sexy too..." Mew throw the pen at tong and look at his laptop again...

Mew:"Let him be what ever.... I don't care about it and i am here for my work and if you guys don't want me here then i will walk out more like Transfer from here you want it ..."

Bright:"Look you prove that your a son of mr and mr suppasit's ... Because you have thier attitude mew..."

Mew:"I AM NOT THEM... DONT COMPARE ME WITH THEM AND I FELL DISGUSTED ..." Mew shout while others look at him...

Tong:"Sorry guys continue your work ... Mew low down your voice for god sake... Look mew we are your friends and more like we orphan's ... We both eager for parents love but you have them mew ... Please don't make them suffer and you too ... If we get chance we will move with you and live your parents happily who will.miss a lovely couples like them..." Mew fist his balls...

Mew:"Enough of them guys ... Who stop you ... Go head adopt them us your parents ... I give damn about it..." Tong and bright smrik secretly...

Secretary:"Attention guys... Everyone to the conference hall please..." Mew walk passing bright and tong who follow him like a lost puppy...

Everyone have presented in the conference hall ... Many where gossping about the immediate meeting ... And somewhere discussing about a boy they met a while ago with thier boss....

Mr Kanawut:"Good morning guys... So this Meeting is for really important announcement ... so i am getting retired form my work and from today my oy son will take care of my work ..."

Tong:"Finally we are going to work with a young Kanawut ... It seems mew..." Mew nod his head look at the door to open...