chapter 7

Type pov...

How are dare he order to my mew to do his work ... What he think about himself that i won't do anything to him... I will show him whom i am and what i am capable of... Brat he order infort me to my son...

Techno:"I know what your thinking type ... That how can gulf order to your son and that too infort of you am i right ..." I nod my head while they laugh at me this make piss me ... I place the gun on the table where they gulp down ...

Tine:"But you forget that your Meow was the one who was nod his head for his husband words ... And he exactly copy cat of you tharn ... " I glare at them while asshole husband of me show his proud smile ...

Tharn:"I don't regret it ... Everyone fear of me but i fear of him ... Because he have the power to control me and i am happy and proud of him and my son make me proud that he following my way ..." I faceplam at his stupid answer while rest laugh at him...

Type:"I will be back ... I have something to talk to that brat ..."

Tharn:'But he is our son in law  right baby ..." I show him my middle finger Before walking towards mew room...

Gulf:"How can i help you papa .... Is something you want from me ..."

Type:"Yes leave my son allow and get out of my house right now ..." I know what i am doing ... He laugh before loading his gun with bullet...

Gulf:"Ohhh be practical papa ... There is no logic in your words ... How can I move out when my husband his here and i have registered it properly and we are legally husband and wife.... Ohh about that i don't know who is top and bottom ... But i enjoy being bottom..." He winks Before putting the gun inside his coat ...

Type:" I don't care about it and i don't like when you order my son to do what ever you want brat ..." He dose his hair with a laugh...

Gulf:"Why are you Jealous ... Nahh your Envy because that your own son dose not care you and respect your words and he don't obey you ... More like he don't trust you and he don't like you when your around ... Your Envy because he is listening to my words and do what i say... And you can't stand it and you fell embarrassing because your own son don't care you or listen to you ... Am i correct papa ... Tell me..."

Type:"Yeah your correct ... I fell like killing you with my own hands ... Who can he trust you and nod his head for your words....did you do black magic of him..."

Gulf:"Hahahaha ... My god i never thought in my life that i will get a typical father in law ... And you kind of cute and please stop watching daily soaps papa..." He pinch my cheeks ...which me trun red fuck it's embarrassing...

Type:"So your challenging me ... That I can't make my son to talk with me right and he will not accept me right ... What if i say that your a mafia leader and next second you will be out of my mansion...." He again laugh before moving his face close to me...

Gulf:"Try me papa ... I will make sure you  will never see your son again in your life ... Because i will take him to the place that even you can't come ... You want me to do it and i am ready to face you papa ... Till now it was for business ... But know it's between a father in law and son in law ... Let's face each other in battle field one should win the battle either a you or me ..." He kiss my cheeks Before walking out ...

Fuck he dare to threaten me ... I am type  suppasit  and i will show him what i am capable of either he should be here or me ... I will face him in the battle ...

Author pov....

The day was good ... Both mew and gulf never leak out thier marriage to anyone and everything was normal like Nothing happen ... But gulf keep his eye on his husband everytime ...

At evening gulf was the first to return back to mansion...while mew return after going to his favorit place and spend sometime there before returning back to mansion...  Everyone was present in the dinning table while gulf and type sit opposite to each other and glare each other which make others to gulp down ...

Gulf:"Thank you for your dinner mama ... I love it ..." Mrs white laugh before pointing her finger to type ...

Mrs white:"Oh it was your papa who made the dinner baby boy ..." Type smirk at gulf who smrik back at him....

Gulf:"That's why i taste like a bitter and too much salt and this juice it's sour ... Please don't allow the old guy inside the kitchen and ask him to wear the spec before doing something like this again...." Tharn was laughing like a hell at gulf comment where type stab the sausage with his poker with full force ... Tharn immediately trun to other side and give thumps up to gulf secretly... While mew was controlling his laugh...

Type:"You Brat ... How dare you ... This how you want to play the game then let's make a deal ... If i cook for a one day and you cook next day and let's see who wins the game and you dare to call me old man again ...AND YOU THARN SUPPASIT ASSHOLE NEVER ENTER MY ROOM ... GET LOST I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ..."Type walk fast where tharn run behind type like a lost puppy... Everyone went to thier room and while mew was looking at the photo where he and his papa dada where laughing in the frame which make him to simile sadly....

Gulf:"Mew wake up and go for jogging with dad... Move your ass now mew.." gulf was awaking mew for last 10 min and he come up with a idea of cold water ...

Mew:"Let me sleep ... It's your none of your business ..." Gulf pour cold water on him and throw the jogging dress in mew...

Gulf:"Move your ass ... now mew don't think about cheating me ... I will ask to dada and behave to him and i don't want even a single irrespective behaviour towards him got it ..." Mew stomp his feet and went inside the bathroom to fresh up ...

He walk out and find gulf was standing at the door ... He sigh and walk out followed by gulf ... Gulf say tharn was walking towards the main door ...

Gulf:"Dada here keep eye on him ... Make sure he jog with you and if he dose anything tell me ok ... Mew be good and listen to dada and learn how to be strong and fit like him... Look at your tummy it's big ... Now go all the best ..." Tharn look at mew who was looking at him before passing him ...  Gulf smile at tharn and walk back to his room while type was standing at looking from behind with a smile ...."You fell like a thief to me don't hide behind the wall ..." Gulf walk inside his room while type rise his hand to hit him ...

Type:"YOU BRAT ..."

________________________________________

Spolier ...

Mew:"I can't run anymore ... Mr tharn leave me please..." Tharn stop and look at mew who was sweating like hell...

Tharn:"Ohh baby boy come on ... If you jog properly then you can have fit body like me and six pack to when you hit a gym ... And think many girls and boys will stand on  queue to get a handsome guy like you baby boy ... Till know i get many proposals too ..." Tharn wink too Mew look at his dada in disbelief...

Mew:"Dose mr type know about it. .." Tharn face become pale after hearing type name ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....