chapter 18

Author pov...

Gulf was patting natty to sleep and make her lay on bed ... Inbetween them mew was walking back and forth and look at natty where her cheeks where having tear stains ... Because he separate her from Nathan ...

Gulf:"Will you stop it or i should kick you out mew ... " Gulf pull mew towards the bed and make him sit on the bed facing him .... " Now tell me what's going on between you and that guy later in the shop ..." Mew took Deep breath ...

Mew:"His name is kao ... And the other guy his up his wife ... He is our rival and opposite to each other ... When you are in coma for three years ...i learn everything about mafia and other things too even i don't want too ... But the first thing i was doing is standing face to face him in a fight ... So from there it's start and know he have guts to propose my princess to his son ... Fucker ..." Gulf slap mew on his lips while glaring...

Gulf:"Don't cruse Infort of natty ... I will kill you ... Look i don't find anything bad in that guy and his husband seems to be good too and nathan he is really sweet boy i like him too ... Look we don't know what future was holding for us ... So don't think too much come on sleep ..." Mew look at natty who was smiling in his sleep ... But his smile drop he see she sleeping in middle of them ...

Mew:"Sleep what sleep your talking about guppy ... See she literally make you her and your pushing your husband from you it's unfair ... I want to make love to you ,make babies with you , and cuddle with you ,kiss you ...so on but look what your doing right know ... Meow is angery with guppy ..." Mew laydown next to natty and turn his back while leaving gulf dumpfound...

Gulf:"You meow ... You become pervert day by day ... " Gulf smile and laydown next to natty and hold mew shirt tightly in his hand ..." Guppy loves meow so much ..." Mew smile but he don't trun back and look at mew ...

In morning natty was tapping mew's cheeks ... Making him wake up but mew trun his face while natty stare at him and bite his hand with her small tooth ...

Mew:"Natty you devil ... Why did you bite me ..." Gulf who was walking from bathroom found mew was scolding natty and rush to him ...

Gulf:"Shut up mew... Why are you scolding my baby ... Don't cry baby guppy is here ..." Mew show his hand to gulf who was laughing looking at natty art work on his hand ..

Mew:"What are you proud natty art work on my hands gulf ... I leaving and i am not going to talk to anyone of you ... Because here no one loves me anymore...." 

Mew left the mansion with out eating his breakfast ... Gulf real fell that who is baby here either mew or natty ... And he don't know what to do and keep thinking about mew ...when he heard a loud noise ...

Nat:NATTY ... ME NAT ... MIS YU ..." Natty run towards nat and hug while nat kiss him on cheeks ...

Natty:"Natty mis yu too ... Com ply ..." Tharn and type look at thier daughter with wide mouth while gulf laugh nervously ...

Up:"I am sorry for distributing you early in the morning mr suppasit ... I am up wife of kao ..." He bow down while both point their gun at up ...while gulf run block his way ...

Gulf:"Daddy ...papa stop... He don't have anything to do it his husband and he is good and i believe him ... Let him be see natty and nat are friends ..." 

Kao:"Yes mr suppasit ... Nice to meet you two ... And you to gulf ..." Gulf nod his head while tharn pull type and gulf back ...

Tharn:'What do you want Kao ... Leave from my home it's not a filed to start the fight ..." Kao look them with a smile ...