chapter 12

Author pov....

After getting a death glare from everyone ... Type kiss mew cheek before moving towards his room ... Mew never know that type have this kind of wired food habits...

Everyone move towards their room while gulf was busy with is laptop ... While mew lay down and keep looking at gulf ... Who was busy with his own work ... He want to ask why don't he come to company like before....

Mew:"Guppy ... Hmmm...why don't you come to office like Before..." Gulf trun and see mew again trun to his laptop...

Gulf:"Because i am helping papa ....  He staying alone right ... And i don't want to come to office Everyday honey ... Because i am ceo... And i don't need to be there everytime..." Mew pout his lip and move towards gulf side and rest his head on gulf lap which make gulf to chuckled his honey behaviour...

Mew:"But i missed you in the office ...what if someone flirt with me if you not there ...don't you get Jealous and don't you doubt me ..."

Gulf:"Why should i doubt you mew because i know you can't even glance a boy or girl properly if you would be like others guys i am sure by know you would have a flings around you ..."

Mew:"Wait are you praising me or insulting me guppy .... Yes i am not like others but how can you say like that to me ... I am your hubby right ..." Gulf laugh before kissing his pout...

Gulf:"Just kidding you honey .... I know my honey every well  ... I trust you more than me ok ... Hope you will be ok when i leave you ..." Mew look gulf with wide eyes ...

Mew:"YOUR NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME GUPPY ... HOW I AM SUPPOSE BE WITHOUT YOU ... YOU TOLD THAT WE ARE MARRIED RIGHT HOW CAN I LEAVE YOU ... AND DON'T SAY LIKE THAT GUPPY... "Gulf look mew sadly ...

Gulf:"But how can I leave with you mew ... There is nothing inbetween us ... Just for name sake we are married and husband to eachother .... And you forget you told me not to announce anyone about our relationship ... So i keep it with in this mansion... Once my work done i will leave you and set you free till then ok .... Now sleep good night..." Before mew can speak something gulf hug mew tightly and slept ... Mew keep looking at gulf who have slept ... He hug him tightly Before drifting into sleep...

Mew wake up and find gulf was hugging him and it's 2:30 in mid night... So remove his hand walk towards the kitchen and find type searching something on the kitchen counter ...

Type:"Where did they hide it ... It should be here right ..." Mew look chair was unbalance and above to fall and he catch type on correct time while type shut his eye tightly...

Mew:"PAPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DANGER ITS FOR YOU AND PRINCESS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE MATURE TELL ME ...WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS NIGHT ... AND WHAT IF I DON'T CATCH YOU IN CORRECT TIME ..  HERE SIT DOWN CAREFULLY....

Type:"Ohh mew ... Papa sorry and thank you so much for helping me ... I was ju..." Type word hang on of way when he look mew was looking anger at him ...

Mew:"what you are trying to do ... Can't you see the chair is Shaking... What if you fall down and hurt you and the princess inside you ... I am ask you something papa will you answer me ...how irresponsible you are tell me ..."

Type:"I...i...was trying to...ta..take so..so..some cookies and turmined but they have hide it from me ..." Tears where falling continuesly while mew keep look at type with disbelief look....

Mew:"you would have a wake up dada or me or someone here...why are you this childish papa ... What something bad happens to you ...   Wait here i will get it for you ..."

Mew get it from the kitchen counter and place it in the bowl and handover to type who keep looking at his finger...

Mew'"Here papa have it this what you want right eat it ..." Type got it from mew hand and start to it while mew place a ice cream Bowl next to type who look the ice cream on his side eyes ...

Type:"I am sorry Mewmew ... I know that i was bad that i can't take care if my own babies..." Mew don't know what got into him ... He hold type face on his hand where type was having a huge pout ...

Mew:"Never say like that papa ... Your good papa that no one can have in thier life ... Me and Princess inside your tummy are lucky ... And i am sorry for being a selfish brat for all this year's ... I never try to understand you both once in my life ... But still you guys never left me or scold me ... And i am thankful for being with me even i treat you badly.... I love you so much ..." Type drop the bowl down and stood from his chair and hug mew tightly....

Tharn:"BABY DID YOU HEAR THAT WHAT MEW HAVE TOLD ... MEW REALLY YOU FORGIVE US ... REALLY TELL ME BABY BOY..." Mew and type look at tharn who was standing thier with a Teary eyes ...

Mew:"Yes your heard me right dada ... I am sorry for my behaviour and i will never do something like this again ... I understand everything and i know because of me you lost the twins and i fell gulity and for saving me you sacrifice them and your life too... That's why i got Afraid when you about to fall ... I am sorry ..."

Type:"Yo..y...you know it how ...."

Mew:"Ma told me they day you announced that your pregnant and i am sorry for my words and behaviour ... Love you two so much ..."

They hug mew tightly and shed tears which make them get thier Mewmew back ... Gulf who was witnessing everything far smile sadly because it's time for him to leave ... The mansion because he don't have any work here ...

Gulf:"Ohhh i should move from here ... My work is completed ..." Gulf run back to his room and lay down while a cry silently....

Mew:"And i want to ask you something and more like a respect.... I want to marry gulf ..." Type roll is eyes while tharn give thumps up...

Type:"Finally that brat going to be my re son in law ... Wait you know that he is also mafia..." Mew nod his head which make chuckled them...

Tharn:"Then propose him ... Make him your husband for real..."

_________________________________________

Spolier....

Gulf move to the living room with his luggage while type and tharn look at him with confused gesture...

Type:"You brat son in law of me were are you going ..." Gulf smile and handover the paper to type and move out followed by mild and win...

When they above to one of the guard come running and inform that mew got kidnap ... Gulf left the luggage and run while tharn run behind while type left behind....

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....