chapter 4

Author pov...

Mew walk up from his sleep and he fell someone holding his hand in sleep ... When he open his eyes he see type was holding his hand tightly and sleeping next to him... Mew smile softly but it left him to once the past everything hit him ...

Remove his hand from type's grip and look at type before walking towards the bathroom a before slamming against the wall.... A long tear escape from his eyes while he wipe it away and fresh up before he move out....

Type:"Mew baby i am sorry na ... You were crying last night when i come to your room to check you ... But your crying ... Seems like you have a bad nightmares ... Don't worry na papa is there for mewmew right ..." Type fix mew's shirt button and fix his hair while mew nod his head unconsciously...

Mew:"Thank you Mr type ... I will be going to office ..." Type blink Before smile at mew ... And kiss his cheeks and caress his cheeks with a smile ....

Type:"Your welcome na Mewmew... Now come papa will make your favourite breakfast come ..." Before mew can something type drag mew with him towards the dinning table... "seat down na Mewmew papa will be back ..." Type run towards the kitchen while other in the dinning table look both mew and type with wide eyes....

Tong:"Oiii mew ... What are you doing here... I heard that you will never have a your food with others ..."

Mew:"It's my home and i can have my food when ever i want asshole shut up..." Tharn who come from jogging look at mew was sitting in the dinning table with others . .

Tharn:"Baby boy what are you doing and i am happy you have come to breakfast with others ..." Mew never replies to tharn and look at type was carrying the tray in his hand with a smile...

Type:"Mewmew here na baby have it all for you ... Eat properly baby ..."

Techno:"Oiii type what about us... Everything to your baby boy ..." Type shot glare to techno while tine close his mouth ...

Bright:"Some one having special breakfast and cute too... Nice work papa ..." Type giggles at bright comments...while  Mew hold the fork tightly before standing up ...

Mew:"Thank you Mr type and here your payment for your breakfast and it my habit to pay after i finish it ..."

Tharn:"Mew how dare you ... It's you house and is your papa mind it ... How can you pay for it ..." Type hold tharn hand Before shaking his head...

Type:"Thank you baby boy and i will by something in it has your memory ...And its your first time your giving me your money after a long time after joining work ... Before come from work i will something and i will show you baby ...." Mew walks out of mansion while type hugs tharn tightly crying ...

Tine:"How long he going be like this tharn... Why he insulting type and you so much ... Can't he see how you both carrying towards him..." Wat pat tine shoulder while tong and bright have seen the other side of mew...

Bright:"We never thought mew will be this much cruel towards you papa... What makes him like this and why he don't accept you both..." Tharn look both and smile sadly ...

Tharn:"He don't like us being in mafia ... He want us to be a parent's like other normal kids... But we can't go as it is babies ... There are some many families and kids were trusting us ... We providing them  everything and he give them what they want and we kill someone who cross our path and mostly they are against mew ... They Blackmail us with him ... We can't run from this world it's not safe for us and mew too ... But he don't understand or think our side opinion... " Tong and bright look at each other before looking type and tharn....

Tong:"We decided to help you papa and dada ... We both our going to resign our job and work for you two ... So we can be with you two and we don't care about our work ... Please accept it ..." Both tong and bright show thier puppy eyes to them which make type to laugh at them...

Type:"You both look cute but not more cute than my Mewmew ... And if you want them you can Guys help us and what about mew..."

Bright:"He is not kid papa ... And it's our decision and so we want to be with you more like make mew jealous ... Have you heard jealous is the powerfull weapon papa ... So one day he will come running to you both ..." Tharn kiss types head before hugging him ....

Mew walk inside the office while he wait for elevator and look at gulf and mild with win walking towards him and gulf was holding a flower in his hand with a smile ... Mew look gulf curiously because the flower in his hand...

Gulf stand next to mew and extant his hand toward mew ... And smile at him before sign him to take the flower for him...

Gulf,:"Have a great day mew... It's for you ... Hope you like ..." gulf hand the flower to mew with a smile. .

Mew:"Ohh thank you sir .... Nice day to you .."

Someone have took a pic of them smiling and forward to someone and ask to keep eye on them ....

Frank:"Yes sir type ... Mr gulf have hand over the flower to sir mew.... Yeah i will get every detail about Mr gulf properly..." .

Type:"Keep eye on my baby boy Frank ... Don't let others come close to him and about max and tul they will join the company and make it easy for them ... Rest they will take care and be close to mew to watch him..."

Frank:"Sure sir type ... Dont worry about it ... I am here for make mr mew safe and secure don't worry ..."

Till  afternoon mew didn't find bright and tong ... So he was doing his work when he heard tong voice... And look at them but both have packing thier belonging ...

Mew'"What are you guys doing ... And did you got transfer or what ..."

Bright:"Ohhh mew nice to meet ... By the way we find new job in suppasit corporation and work for papa and dada and we resign this job and moving out.... The new candidate have been joining to soon ... And see you in house bye mew ..."

Mew was fumming in anger after he listing to tong and bright ... Again he think it was thier parents fault to separate his friends from him ... He punch the wall hardly before start to work again... Gulf who was seeing very thing smile before turing back to his  work...

________________________________________

Spolier...

Mew:"Stop putting your nose in my life Mr type... Don't cross your line ... Stay way from me..." Tharn about to slap mew while type hold his hand ....

Type:"I will mew ... I am your papa and i have every rights too.meddel in business .. so thinking before doing anything..." 

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......