☁️ MHA Denki x Reader

credit to the amazing artist-

It was around 11pm and you were just chilling in your dorm room at UA when someone knocked on your door. Getting up from your bed, you opened the door to see who it was. It was Denki Kaminari, your best friend. "Hey, sorry for coming to you this late. I couldn't sleep so I came to talk with you." "It's fine, I don't mind, I was already awake anyways." You invented him into your room and you both sat on your bed. "So why were you awake?" "I couldn't stop thinking about something..." After a few moments of silence he changed the subject to you and your crush.

"He is super nice, funny and understands me a lot. He is one of the most important things to me and I will never stop loving him." Denki looked down with a sad look on his face. Whispering to himself. "How I wish I could mean that much to you." You looked at him curiously only hearing part of what he said. "Hey Denki, why are you looking at the ground? I know my room is a mess but what are you looking at?" Whipping the tears in his eye. He looked up at you and said that there was nothing. "Denki, who is your crush?"

As he looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with you. "You" He quietly whispered. You had heard what he said and you were shocked. You put your hand on his shoulder. "Denki, I feel the same way.." He looked at you shocked, mouth wide open not knowing what to say or do. "HUH?!?!" He screamed. Little volts of electricity coming out of him. You could tell that he was happy but still confused. "The person who I described was you...." Turning your head away so you can hide the burning blush on your cheeks. He grabbed your chin and made you face him. Still not making eye contact with him. "Buzzy Beautiful Sunshine Nugget. Do you really mean everything that you said?" (for those of you that know 😉) You got all defensive. "Yeah so what?!? You may not think of yourself in that way but you are amazing!" You pinned him down to the bed and sat on top of him.

"Do you have a problem with that!" "Not at all" Grabbing you by the shirt and pulling you down to his level so he could kiss you. "I love you my Buzzy Beautiful Sunshine Nugget. I am so glad you feel the same way about me." He pulled you into his arms and cuddled you tightly. "I am never letting you go. You are forever mine now."

-the end-