🔞 Haikyuu Kuroo x Bokuto x Reader

-credit to artist

This was the first smut I ever wrote so sorry if it's bad

Hope you enjoy
As they were sitting in a chair in front of me while I was playing with myself. Fingers misting in and out. While holding the vibrator in place. All of me are a moaning mess while they just watch. "Keep the vibrator still you little whore." Kuroo said as he turned up the intensity of the vibrator. "Keep on moving your finger. Pound that hole like you wanted to be fucked." Bokuto said. Seeing outlines form on their boxers as they continue to watch me. Being obedient and doing everything they say. Slowly degrading me in the best way possible.

Clit swollen, pussy throbbing. I don't think I can cum anymore. Both Bokuto and Kuroo got up from their chairs. Smirks on their handsome faces. "Y/N since you wee such a good little slut we will fuck you." Bokuto said while taking out his cock. Shoving it into my mouth. No matter how many times I still choke on it because of it's size. "Open your mouth wider and memorize the flavor."

As Kuroo put three fingers into my hole preparing for his cock. Slowly teasing with the tip and then pounding. Kuroo's hands gripping my waist as he fucked me senseless. Bokuto's hands around my neck firmly choking me.
-the end-