🔞 MHA Mirko x Male Reader

Credit to the artist-

This is smut. So read at your own risk.

Ngl my friend payed me a dollar to make this for him. Was worth it though.

I had just got off of work and was driving home. I can't wait to get home today was my girlfriend's day off. With Mirko being the number 6 pro hero she didn't get that many breaks.

Unlocking the door I could hear music coming from our home gym. Getting curious I had walked over to the door. Standing in the doorway watching Mirko. She was wearing tight shorts, a sports bra and her hair was up in a ponytail.

Finishing her squats, she walked away and got water. "Have you been watching me this whole time?" "No, I just got home a few minutes ago but the view from here is amazing."

Walking over to her and hugging her from behind. "You know I can feel you dick right." "That's the point." Pulling her waist closer to mine.

She grabbed my wrist and sat me down in a nearby chair. "Did you get hard by watching me workout?" As she placed her food on my bulge, I shivered. Starting to make circles with her foot, as I let out a moan of pleasure.

"Teasing me huh?" I grabbed her waist and sat her down in my lap. "Actually, yeah I am." Grinding down in me and giving me a lap dance. Then she moved to my thigh. Being able to feel her pussy through the thin fabric of the shorts

Now changing position to wrap her legs around my waist and face me. She kissed me passionately. "I want you to fuck me." She said as I grabbed her ass making her moan into the kiss. Entering my tongue into her mouth. Teasing my hands up to her boobs and taking off her bra.

Playing with her nipples making her moan and squirm. Getting up from the chair, I pinned her against the mirror wall. Still kissing her as I took off my shirt and pants. "Bend over." As she did what I said, along with taking off her shorts.

Entering three fingers into her, she moaned out my name. "Y/N, I want more!" Adding to more fingers, almost fisting her. "Faster please faster!" Going as fast as I could, making her cum on my fingers.

Pulling down my boxers and slamming my dick into her. Pounding her as fast and as hard as I could. Her insides felt amazing. She was a moaning mess under me and damn was it hot. I pulled her chin up to look at herself.

"Watch me fuck you!" I said, slightly gripping her throat. Her insides started to clamp down on my dick. As we cum together both of us are exhausted.

Picking her up bridal style and placing her on our bed. "Are you okay, Mirko?" "Yeah, I'm good. Just tired." As she yawned. I missed her lightly on the lips. "I love you my bunny." "I love you too." Holding her tightly in my chest until she fell asleep.
-the end-

Hope you enjoyed the first smut