🔞 MHA Villian Shoto x Reader

-credit to artist cuz damn that hot-

Warning this is smut

Extra warning cuz this has a lot of degrading, use of toys, cutting and even torture

His hands wrapped around my throat. Pinning me against the wall. Kissing me passionately with hunger and lust. Feeling up his body, going down to his bulge. "Are you trying to be in control? Little slut." Putting a knife up against my throat

"You're my little pet and you do as I say! So get down on your knees and start sucking my cock." Getting down on my knees, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his boxers. He slammed his dick into my mouth, the tip hitting the back of my throat.

"Too slow, now start sucking." Sucking as fast as I could. "Right there, ahh yes!" His cum filling my mouth "let me see it slut." Opening my mouth to show him. "Now swallow." As he picked me up from the ground, dragging me into the sex room.

As he chained me to the wall. My arms and legs spread wide open, I was completely exposed. "Shoto..." I said in a begging tone. "That's not my name!" "Daddy." As he walked towards me with toys in hand. "Will you be obedient?" I nodded my head yes. "Then open up." I open my mouth.

Abruptly showing two fingers into my mouth. Choking on them, he then placed a ball gag in my mouth. Taking out a whip from his back pocket and hitting my with it. It hurt but I loved it! He hit me again this time on the best, directly hitting my nipple.

I was shaking from the excitement. They continued to hit me. I was getting wetter and wetter. "Oh slut your hole is dripping wet are are you that excited! Let me give you something that I can promise will make you even more excited." As he shoved an egg vibrator into my pussy. Pushing it deep inside so that it wouldn't fall out.

"What intensity do you want? How about 5!" My body is overwhelmed with pleasure. Crying, moaning, screaming and squirming. It felt so good inside of me. Eyes rolling far back into my head.

As he walked towards me taking the ball gag out of my mouth. "I want to hear your screams." He whispered seductively in my ear. As he sat down in his chair watching me moan in pleasure. He had pulled out his cock and started to jack off.

Once he had cum, he walked over to me and turned off the vibrator. I had already come so many times that it was dripping down my thighs. As he unchained me to the wall. Dragging me to the bed and placing me doggy style.

He put all 9 inches in me. Pounding me hard and fast. Pulling out his knife and leaving little cuts on my thighs. Little bits of blood dripping onto the sheets. I could feel his dick twitching inside me. Gripping me by the waist and slamming into me one more time, we had both cum.

As he picked me up gently bridle style, taking me to the bathroom. He cleaned up the both of us and made sure to clean up where he had cut and whipped me. "Sorry if I went to hard on you. You know I do love you." "No need to be sorry. It was amazing!" I said with sparkly eyes. "I love you too."

Carrying me to our normal bed and cuddling close to me. Playing with his hair, while listening to his heartbeat. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
-the end-