☁️ Haikyuu Suna x Reader

-credit to artist

Hope you enjoy I really like this one

It's 1am and you were laying in bed next to suna. Both of you on your phone. Suna gets up and grabs your hand. "Come on Y/N we're going." "Where are we going?" "You'll find out when we get there." Getting on your shoes, Suna grabs his skateboard and you do the same. Walking out the door, he hands you one of his headphones.

Skating down the streets. Listening to your shared playlist that you made together. Suna leading the way. You guys had finally arrived at the spot. Getting off the skateboards and walking into the gas station. Buying blue and red slurpies. As you guys were sitting out drinking your separate drinks. Suna grabbed you by the chin and kissed you. Swirling his tongue around yours. "Tastes good." Leaving you a blushing mess, he went back to his drink.

As you both finished your drinks, Suna had slammed his lips onto your again. Kissing you with passion, making sure to put his tongue down your throat. Breaking the kiss and looking you in the eyes. "Purple, the color of love." As you look away blushing realizing what he just did. Suna wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you closely. Feeling his warmth you started to relax.

"Come on, let's head back home baby fox." As you arrive at the house. Suna grabs your hand and drags you to the bed. As he pushes you down onto the bed and cuddles into you. He lays his head on your chest and starts playing with your hand. With your other free hand you start to play with his hair. As you start to fall asleep you hear him say, "Goodnight baby I love you." Kissing your check, wrapping his hands around your waist pulling you closer to him.

-the end-