🔞 JJK Sukuna x Reader

-credit to artist cuz damn that hot

-warning this is smut

I updated the story cuz I didn't really like it. I hope you enjoy the fix.

It had been a long day at work. I came home extra late from my office job exhausted and tired from everything. But you know what could help this a hot shower. I get into the bathroom closing the door and blasting some music. My roommate Sukuna probably hates it but who cares I hate him too. I open the shower curtain and turning on the water. Hot steaming water dripped down my body, tracing every curve. I couldn't help but think of him as I ran my hands up and down my body. Yes the person I hate Sukuna. I question to myself for a second why am I thinking of him of all things. Eh who cares. I didn't seem him as I walked into our shared apartment so why not take the opportunity. Tracing down my body, stopping above my clit. Hesitating a bit. "Fuck it." My fingers rubbing in circles. Thinking about how he stares at me, how he looks in a tight shirt. Those muscles seeming to almost wrip the shirt. I can't hate him no matter what I do.

Not being satisfied with my fingers, turning on the shower head to full pressure. Sitting down and spreading my legs. Taking the shower head and placing it right above my clit. (a girl has her needs) The pleasure was overwhelming. Had me moaning. Or at least had my trying to hold back my moans but that wasn't exactly working. "Sukuna..."

I heard the front door open. Damn it he's home. But I can't just stop. I keep the showerhead in the same place. Bitting on my lip to keep in my moans or at least stifle them. I guess that didn't work because he walked into the bathroom. Lucky there was the shower curtain in the way. "Can't you tell I'm fucking taking a shower! Ignorant asshole!"

He took a long pause. Is he even still there. "You don't look like your showering in that position." Fuck I forgot this curtain is basically see through. "So you wouldn't mind if I joined would you?" He pulls back the curtain. And all I can notice is the big tint in his pants.  Getting into the shower after getting full undressed. It was definitely a sight to see cause damn he is so hot. He placed his hand on my cheek, putting his thumb over my lip and sticking two fingers into my mouth. Sucking on them made him shocked. As he took away the shower head and put it back where it belonged. Water spraying down on the both of us.

Whining, I wanted to cum but he wouldn't let me. "You're so disobedient, pleasuring yourself while I'm not around. Now I have to punish you." Flipping me over and smacking my ass. Leaving a red mark.
As he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his bulge against my hole. "You belong to me babe and I'm going to fuck you right here and right now." Placing the tip at my entrance. He started pounding me into me. I could feel all 8 inches inside of me. Leaning down and biting my shoulder. Legs shaking about to cum. Clamping down on his cock, both of us coming together.

As he picked me up and dried me off. Placing me on the bed and snuggling me. "I love you babe, I hope you sleep well." Patting my head and rubbing my back. As I drifted off to sleep in his arms.
-the end-