🔞 MHA Bakugo x Reader

-Credit to the amazing artist

Warning - Very aggressive smut

Will include degrading but it's Bakugo so it makes sense

Hope you enjoy

As I was chilling on the couch I heard the front door open. "Hey, do you want dinner or not?" "No I'm not hungry work was shit and I just want you." He said in a low angry voice as he pinned me against the wall. "I don't want to waste any more time. I want you and you want me. You're already shaking." Smirking he put his hand on my throat lightly choking me.

Whispering in my ear "Lets fuck right here, right now." Kissing me passionately. As he took off his belt, pulling my hands above my head. Tying my wrist together. Grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I could feel his dick up against me. Shivering under his touch.

"Do you really want me to make you cum just by looking at you. Or do you want to be a good girl and bend over." Turning around he slapped my ass. Taking off my shorts and panties teasing my clit. Rubbing his fingers in circles as fast as he could.

"Looks like little slut has a wet pussy already. Were you looking forward to this." Placing a vibrator up against my clit making me a moaning mess. Slapping my ass again. "I might be angry but you are sexy babygirl. Your legs shanking, can teddy bear not handle it. Well too bad cause we're going all night long." Entering three fingers into my pussy. Moving them in and out. Making me cry and moan due to all the pleasure.

Biting into my neck and leaving a mark. "Oh did daddy bite down too hard?" Bitting down again on my shoulder again, this time even harder. Turning off the vibrator and taking out his fingers.

"Baby I want all more of you. I want all of you." Getting down on his knees and pulling my closer to him. "You did offer dinner right, well I'll take you up on that offer by eating you." As his tongue entered into my hole moving in and out. Licking up and down. Making me cum in his mouth. "You didn't even hold back cumming in my mouth. Your lucky I love your flavor. Now time for your reward, get down on your knees and suck."

Instantly getting down on my knees as he took out his cock. Putting it into my mouth. Wrapping my tongue around his cock, not being about to fit the whole thing on my mouth. Chocking on his cock. I could taste the pre-cum in the back of my throat. Looking up to see him moaning his face off. I started to move even faster making him reach his limit. "Open your mouth baby I want to see my cum in yours mouth." As he kissed me. "You made me feel so good, so I might as well do the same thing."

Grabbing my waist and turning me around. Placing the tip at my enternce. "Tell me how much you want to cry out my name." "Please fuck me!" "Don't say I didn't warm you." As he slammed all 8 inches in, hitting my good spot. Clamping down on his cock. Placing his hands around my throat choking me. Thrusting in and out. "You hear that sound? That's your tight little pussy sucking down on my cock. You like that don't you?" Grinding down on his cock. As he grabbed my waist and fucked me faster.

Hitting my good spot continuously making me cry out. As we were about to cum he started pouring as hard as he could. Legs shaking I could feel his dick starting to teach. Clamping down on his cock as we cum together.

"Fuck, making me feel so good baby girl. I fucking love you." Untying the belt from my wrist and carrying me to bed. Cuddling up against me. "Are you okay teddy bear? I wasn't too rough on you, right?" "No I'm fine just tired." Laying down on his bare chest. "I love you teddy bear." "I love you too Bakugo." Kissing me on the forehead as we both fell asleep.
-the end-