🔞 JJK Gojo x Reader

-Credit to artist

Warning cuz this shit detailed 😐

Hope you enjoy though
Me and my boyfriend Gojo Saturo were having a meeting with the higher ups of Jujutsu sorcery. During the meeting I had decided to tease Gojo a bit. I slid my hand under the table placing it on his thigh. Gracing my hand to his newly formed bulge. As I slightly pressed down he let out a little gasp. Biting his lip to contain the moans of pleasure I was giving him. He looked me in the eye with a death glare.

"If you don't stop daddy will have to punish you." Winking at him, I continued to do as I pleased. Biting his lip to the point of bleeding he gripped my thigh as hard as he could. Lifting up the hem of my dress. Pressing his fingers against my clit making circles. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, biting my lip so the others didn't notice.

As I tried to close my legs he spread them further apart. Pulling my panties to the side, having full access to my hole. Putting three fingers in all at once makes me shiver and squirm. "Please daddy not here." I begged. "You were a bad girl so you have to punish you." As he started moving his fingers inside of me I let out a little moan. He started moving his fingers even faster and faster.

Having trouble containing myself I tried to stop him. "Are you testing me?" He took out his finger for a second. Then slammed four fingers in. Moving in and out. As my legs were saying about reaching my climax. He put his thumb on my clit making circles. My insides clamming down on his fingers
He pulled his finger out of my pussy. "Baby girl you made a mess on my fingers." He pulled a cloth out of his pocket whipping them.

-time skip-

The meeting was finally over. As me and Gojo walked to the car, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me. Pushing me into the backseat of the car. Closing the door and kissing me passionately. "I want you right now." "But we're in the car." "I don't give a fuck, open your legs." He kissed me again. Pulling up my dress as I unbutton his shirt. Caressing his abs while his hands trailed lower. Placing his hands on my hips.

As my hand traveled lower down to his bulge. Unzipping his pants and taking out his cock. It was huge. Wrapping my hands around it, playing the tip. "Ah Y/N don't tease me now, please me." As I started moving my hands up and down he started to grow weaker. Placing his head on my shoulder. He was a moaning mess. "I'm about to cum." I had stopped moving my hand. "What are you doing babe?"

Taking off my panties, placing his tip at my entrance. "Inside." As all I said before he started pounding me. As he put his dick in all the way in I could feel all nine inches. Staring off slow so I could adjust to the size then going faster. Tears formed in my eyes from the pain and pleasure. "Y/N I'm about to reach my climax." I wrapped my legs around his waist. One final thrust and we came together.

Gojo flipped me over on top of him. Laying my head on his chest. "Babe, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'll be sore tomorrow though." "Sorry but I love you." "I love you too." We played there for a while before Gojo drove us home.
-the end-