⛓️ JJK Nanami x Reader

Credit to amazing artist cuz damn he fine as hell

Me and Nanami just finished a mission defeating all of the curses around town. Both of us were dripping in sweat. His hair sticking to his forehead, as well as his suit sticking to his body. White shirt dripping wet from the rain, see through so you could see his abs. Damn was he hot.

He started walking towards me. "God, you had me so worried. You almost got injured, princess." He pinned me against the wall. "I can't afford to lose you now." Connecting our lips passionately. "You won't lose me anytime soon." Continuing the kiss, hands gripping his hair, his hands around my waist pushing me closer to him. Pressing our bodies together.

Breaking the kiss for air. He started untying his tie. Gripping my wrists and putting them above my head. Tying my hands together so I can't break free. "Oh princess, you're not done with me yet." I tried to turn my body to the side so he couldn't do anything but he slammed me against the wall again. Putting his knees between my thighs so I couldn't move a single inch. "We are staying here until you realize what you did was wrong, then we can go back home." He said in a demanding tone.

He put his hand on my waist, the other hand occupied holding my wrists together. His touch made me shiver. "Are you not going to speak up or are you continuing to plead with your eyes? You know what you did wrong now, own up to it."

-the end-