☁️ MHA Shinso x Reader

- In this ff Shinso and you are both 3rd years-

Hope you enjoy 😊

It was the weekend so both me and Shinso didn't have any school work to do. We decided to go on a date together. First we went out to have breakfast. Going to our favorite cafe Shinso ordered pancakes with a black coffee and I ordered chocolate chip pancakes with coffee. While waiting for our food we were talking about our plans for today.

"Y/N where do you want to go today?" "I was thinking we could go shopping at the mall. I've been wanting some more candles. Especially carmel!" "Okay cutie, today is all up to you. Whatever you want to do." As the waiter came up and gave us our food we started eating. Shinso kept stealing some bites of my pancake here and there.
Going to grab my coffee cup and accidentally grabbing his. Taking a sip and instantly regretting it. "Eww so gross!" "Stop overreacting Y/N. Your coffee is also gross. With all that creamer and sugar." "It's still better than yours!" As I stuck my tongue out at Shinso.

Putting his thumb in my mouth. As I got flustered and pulling away. "Shinso, what was that for?" Hiding my face with my hands. "You are asking for it by sticking your tongue out." As Shinso took hold of my hands. "You know I love you right." Avoiding his purple eyes gazing at me. "Yeah I love you too." Letting go of his hands and continuing to eat the last part of my food.

Shinso went up to the counter to pay for our food. Leaving the cafe and starting to walk to the car. "What store do you want to go to first?" "Can we please go to the Vans store? I want some new shoes!" "Okay kitten let's go."

-Getting in the car and driving to the mall-

Arriving at the mall and going to the Vans store. Walking around and looking at all the shoes. Finally finding one I like and grabbing my sizes. Going to the register and buying them. Seeing Shinso looking at the different skateboards. Wrapping my arms around him. "Hey babe, what are you looking at?" "Skateboards, I've been debating about buying a new one. Since mine is getting old." "Yeah that would be nice, which one would you get?" "Probably the one with the purple and blue flames." "Yeah, that one is really cool." As he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the store.

"So Shinso, is there anywhere you want to go?" "Actually yeah. Deku told me they put in a new boba shop. How about we go get some?" "Sure, that sounds good." Walking together to the new bubble shop. As I ordered a Thai tea boba and he ordered a Taro milk tea. Once they gave it to us we started drinking it. "Wow, it's so delicious, I love it! Thank you babe!" "Of course cutie."

Looking over at Shinso to see him concentrating on his drink. -In head- 'Aww he's so cute, the drink matches his hair' Pulling out my phone and taking a picture. 'ADORABLE' Changing it to my lock screen. Staring at the picture for a little while longer. "Y/N, are you ready to go get those candles?" "Yeah just give me a sec." Finishing the boba and throwing it away.

Heading over to Bath & Body Works for some candles. Walking into the sore and being hit in the face with so many strong smells. Looking through all of their selections. I finally found a carmel cancel along with a fruity one. Shinso had also picked out a candle. It was coffee. Buying all our things and leaving. "Hey babe, you look tired, do you want to go home?" "Up to you kitten. It's your day."

Grabbing his hand and walking. "Let's go home. I'm also starting to get tired." Looking behind me to look at Shinso and seeing him smiling. 'SO CUTE' Walking out to the car and getting in. "Y/N should we have fast food or food at home?" "Fast food sounds good, you pick the place though." "Okay how about McDonald's?" "Sounds good." Driving to McDonald's and getting food. After we finished eating it was time to go home.

Driving home and listening to our shared playlist. Shinso's hand resting on my leg lightly gripping it. Putting my hand over his and intertwining our fingers. After a while we were finally home. Taking off our shoes and getting cleaned up. Once we were done we both got in bed.

As Shinso wrapped his arms around me. "I had a very fun day with you kitten." Kissing the top of my forehead. "Me too, I love you babe." "I love you too, kitten." As he was rubbing my head I started to fall asleep. After a while I was cuddling into his chest peacefully sleeping.

-the end-