🔞 DS Mitsuri x Male Reader

This is smut so warning

My friend asked me to make this but ngl I like it too, so thanks bro

Today was our two year anniversary for dating. We had met each other in the demon slayer corpse and had been friends since. I had finally confessed my feelings when we both became hashiras.

Sometimes it's hard for me and Mitsuri to spend time together since we have important work. Though today was special, we both got to take a break and spend time together.

This morning we planned to go to the hot spring to celebrate. As I was waiting for her in the water. Seeing her walk towards me completely naked. Her long pink and green hair covering her nipples. She got into the water with me and sat on my lap.

"Hey babe, isn't the water a little hot." Mitsuri said before kissing me. "Not as hot as you." Smirking at her. Grabbing her waist and pushing her down on me. As my dick got hard under her pressure. Feeling her pushing up against me. "How about we have some fun." I said winking at her. "Of course babe."

Flipping her around on my lap so she could face me. Aggressively kissing her while grabbing her ass. As she moaned into the kiss, it made me even harder. Starting to finger her pussy, she started to feel up and down my abs. I started to get even more eager as she did squirm on top of me. Moaning into my ear I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

"Sorry I can't hold it any longer." Standing up and bending her over the edge of the hot spring. Entering my dick into her tight pussy. Letting her adjust to the size. "Mitsuri, is it okay if I move?" "Yeah."

Pounding into her pussy, one hand on her waist the other playing with her nipple. As she was a moaning mess under me. Slowly kissing her neck and leaving marks. As Mitsuri started to clamp down on me I started pounding even faster. "Yes! Right there! Even faster! Ahhh yes!" As we both cum together."

Pulling out and making sure she was okay. Sitting down into the warm water with Mitsuri in my arms. "I love you so much." Kissing her on the lips. "I love you too." Enjoying the rest of the night together.
-the end-