☁️ Sanji x Insecure Reader

Okay hear me out I know it's been alot of Sanji lately but hear me out he is so fine. Man got W Rizz!

This is Sanji x Insecure Reader so a little warning.

It's was a normal peaceful day on the Thousand Sunny. Laughter filling the air as Luffy, Chopper and Ussop play together. The light snores as Zoro sleeps on the deck. Small talk passing through Nami and Robin as they sunbathe together. The muffled clanks of hammer against metal coming from beneath the main deck. Spontaneous music being played as Brook was composing a new song. As for me I was in the kitchen with Sanji. No I wasn't cooking I was sitting in the stool drawing in my sketchbook. Just being around him made me happy and inspired. Finding myself staring at him more than drawing but whenever I do draw, I draw him. His elegant yet masculine figure. The way the suit fits perfectly on his lean body. The way his hair falls on his face. The way he moves and how intent his looks when cooking. He's so perfect, how can he ever love someone like me. Starting to overthink everything the kitchen had grown quite. Looking up to meet Sanji's gaze. "What's the frown for darling?" He says leaning against the counter cupping my cheek in his hand. "It's nothing." Giving him a light smile while leaning into his palm. His eyebrow scrunched up. "Then I better not see a frown on that beautiful face of yours again. I love you y/n." Giving me a small peck on the lips. Seeing him go back to work I can't help but think again why he loves someone like me who is so imperfect.

I had just woke up from a small nap and it was around dinner time now Luffy was screaming something about meat but that's not new is it. Hearing Sanji's announcement to come to the kitchen. Slowly propping my head up from the counter as everyone san into the kitchen. Owww God damn neck hurts so much. Trying to rub the kink out of my neck from the horrible sleeping position. Sanji had come up right behind me. "Let me help with that love." As he gently put his hand where I was touching and rubbed it firmly but not enough to hurt. He's just so gentle and caring with me I'm so lucky to have him. He had severed dinner to everyone and they were talking enjoying their food. Sanji had went outside while we all ate. I suppose he was having a smoke break and looking at the sunset. After finishing my plate I went to join him outside. Seeing him lean against the railing looking at the beautiful sunset. Walk to his side leaning my head on his shoulder. "It's so beautiful." I said while looking at the sunset majestically. "Yeah it really is." He had said little did I know he wasn't looking at the sunset but at me. "Sanji Why me?" "What do you mean by that love." He said turning to fully look at me. "I'm not perfect at all but you choose me over Nami and Robin. Why me?" He pulled me into his arms. "Why not you? To me you are perfect, everything I could have asked for. I love you and no one else." I could feel the love but part of me still couldn't accept that he choose me. Still looking off to the distant. "Don't have the sad look in your eyes. I'll even prove it to you." He placed his hand under my chin forcing me to look at me as our lips connected. The kiss was deep and loving nothing sensual. Pure love. Pulling away for breathe I could feel my cheeks flushed with red. Sanji leaned his forehead on mine. "I said I love you. I am always true to my word." Holding me closely in his arms I began to get sleepy. "Thank you" I had softly whispered into his chest. Sanji had them picked me up and led us to our shared bedroom. Placing me softly and tucking me into bed, kissing me on my forehead. "I'll be back here once I finish the dishes."

15 minutes later Sanji had come in. "Honey are you asleep?" Deciding to fake sleep, I didn't respond. I heard shuffling next to the bed, probably Sanji getting into some form of pajamas. Feeling the bed dip the side, arms wrapping around me. He bare chest against my skin. God he felt great, it was like heaven on earth to me. "I love you so much. I can't even put into words how much you mean to me. I know you are insecure about yourself but I want you to know I think you are perfect in your own way. Everyone about you is special. Your laughter is the melody of my heart. Every beat of your heart against mine is a reminder that you are mine. I don't love you with just my heart but my soul cuz one day this heart of mine will stop beating but my soul is forever yours. My lips and tongue will worship ever part of you. I love you isn't enough to explain how I feel about you but as I lay next to you I couldn't think of a better thing to be doing." Placing a kiss a top my head. "I love you Sanji."

The end