🔞 Sukuna imagine

18+ WARNING
100% warning on this I will be going in detail on the horny horrible thoughts I think about with this man so be very much aware that this is 18+ and not for any kids or innocent people.

Credit to all the artists I am using fanart to give examples

Well with that out the way. I'm horny and I like Sukuna. Why do I like him? Well he's hot, powerful, sexy voice (sub version) and I know he would give a good fuck.

First let's start with the hands....

Those fingers are just something else they are long, thick and huge.

This everyone this is what I need and what I crave for

Do I have a hand fetish? Yeah.....
What can I say they're hot and they can do alot 😏

Hands pt.2

Okay I think we all know how Sukuna can put the mouth anywhere on himself.

We're taking about this

We're taking about this. 🤭

This can be used in many different ways and let me tell you how.

1. he can put his hand over your mouth and just kiss you and force his tongue down your throat. Great 10/10.
2. He can easily run his hands down your body and lick everywhere. Especially if his grabs your chest he can just start licking and sucking on them.

I think you get the idea by now

True Form Sukuna

If any of you don't know what this is it's where he has four arms thats where they get the 20 fingers that Itadori has to eat. But the thing is he's supposed to have 2 of everything. I don't think legs cuz that'd be weird but that means 2 dicks. And he also has this cool tongue on his stomach. It's weird but hear me out.

First off the whole thing with the stomach tongue.

If we are talking this then if you sit down on it facing him then the tongue can play with your clit. Also massive his dick is 🤤

Another thing is having 4 arms he can do extra things. I'd choking, fondling boobs, fingering ass, etc. He can do all types of things with extra hands.

Double Dick

Now this is where the good freaky shit comes in. X2 creampies. One in the kitty and one in the ass.

And depending what position you fuck him in the tongue could come in and help.

I feel like fucking this man would have the best orgasms just because it's so much. Like if I had to pick my top anime character to fuck it would be true form Sukuna for all these reasons.

He is just 🤭😏🤤😩🥵

I hope you enjoyed my sexual fantasies of Sukuna the king of curses. Feel free to judge cuz idc I'm horny.

Umm if you read this before it had pictures but I got flagged for them sooooo um. Just look up Rule 34 Sukuna ON INCOGNITO MODE

https://pin.it/3rjjML5 nah cuz this me fr