🔞 Gojo x reader

Umm I feel a little embarrassed but this was based off a dream so I hope you enjoy. It's been a bit since I've posted so sorry about that but I hope it's everything you imagined this dilf to be.
As always credit to the artist.

Let's start the smut now

With Gojo being the strongest he had gone on a lot of mission and this one wasn't any different. He has been gone for four days already and now this is day five. I've been missing him, his scent, his touch and his presence. We rarely spend time together now, the most we do is call and text but even that's rare. He never said when he was going to come home from this mission.

It was late at night around 11pm and with him being away so much I had gotten needy. I tried to wait for him but I couldn't anymore. I pulled out my secret stash under my side table. Pulling out a dildo and some lube even though I was already wet enough. It was nothing compared to Gojo but for now it'll work. Positioning myself on the tip and slowly going down. After a bit it started to get hard to go lower. So I started slightly bouncing up and down to create friction. As I was trying to push myself lower on the dildo I felt a pair of hands come to my shoulders. Slightly turning my head I saw Gojo in his Jujutsu uniform without his blindfold on. "Love that's not even as big as me and your struggling." He said seductively. He started to ease me down on to it. Once completely down on it I start to grind against it while pressing myself against Gojos leg behind me. Doing this I started palming him through his pants. Turning my head to the side and kissing his bulge. "The things you do to me" he said slightly moaning.

"Come on get up." Getting off from the dildo. Now on all fours in front of him. He then gets behind me. "Now arch for me baby." Doing as he says I arch my back, ass up in the air. My entrance completely exposed to him. I feel his hot breath against my entrance sending shivers down my spine. I feel him lick from bottom to top making sure to get a good taste of everything. Gojo then started to suck on my clit as he entered one of his fingers into. (His fingers are so long its 🤤). After a bit he pulled away. "Fuck I've missed how you tasted." Pulling his finger out and inserting his tounge. His tounge licking my walls making sure to get every part. While he was eating me out his finger started to rub circles on my clit. I was getting close in such a short amount of time. I can't even believe I was this eager for his touch but it felt great. I started to clamp down around his tounge signaling him that I was close. He started to speed up his pace and give me the best pleasure ever. Coming on his tounge he still continued to eat me out. Once he finished lapping up all of it he pulled away.

From behind me I hear the clinking of his belt being undone. Soon I feel his tip at my entrance. "Babe, are you ready?" I couldn't hold it anymore and I started grinding against his tip. "Good answer." As he said that he shoved his dick into me. I let out a gasp, I knew he was big but damn this is a lot to handle after so long. "Fuck your tight." Giving me a second to adjust before going in deeper. Once I was comfortable I started grinding against him for pleasure. His hands tightly grip my waist as he starts to fuck me rough. As he continues to rail me I could feel the hot sensation build in the bottom of my stomach. Moaning at all of the pleasure he was giving me. Grabbing a fist full of my hair he pulled me back to look at him. "Your beautiful..." Slamming his lips on mine as he also slammed into me. Moaning into the kiss gave him an opportunity to slide his tounge in. His tounge exploring my mouth as his kept on fucking me from behind. I was about to overflow with pleasure and if didn't help that Gojo's hand trailed down to my clit and started making circles. And at that moment I went over the edge. Cumming and clamping around his dick. As he let out a groan I felt him shoot his cum inside me filling me up to the brim. As he pulled out I turned around grabbing his waist I wrap my lips around his dick swirling the tip with my tounge. He let out a moan. I pulled away kissing the tip. "You've been gone for so long I've got to make sure to milk you dry for all the times you weren't here to satisfy me."

The end