⛓️☁️ Sanji x Reader

- credit to artist

Details
- Joined the straw hats after Nami's island
- From the first moment Sanji met you he liked you and flirted with you
- You had instantly rejected him because you thought he was creepy
- He has never flirted with you since then

- You are an assassin and is good with guns
- More masculine type
- Get along really well with Zoro
Outfit - baggy pants, flip flops, black top, big black kimono of choice
Love eating, love drinking, workout with Zoro, practice shooting with Usopp

Present time

Chilling on the deck of the going merry. It was around lunch time when Sanji walked up to me. As he tapped my shoulder I was slightly startled not noticing him at first. "Y/N, it's time for lunch. I made meat and vegetables for all of us." "I'll come in a little bit, just let me rest." As Sanji walked away without insisting to eat, as he did with Nami. I felt a little pain in my chest. 'Hmm that's strange, somethings wrong with me'. Closing my eyes for a bit I wake up to the sound of Luffy yelling at Zoro. "This again, am I right." As I heard my stomach growl I got up and walked to the kitchen. Opening the door to see Sanji flirting with Nami. Getting slightly upset, I walked over to the fridge, grabbed food and walked out slamming the door behind me. Ignoring the still ongoing fighting between the two idiots I sit down again and eat. 'It tastes good, Blondie is skilled.' Finishing the food and going back to relaxing.

Looking at the blue sea, admiring the way it moves along with the ship. Deciding to lay down watching the clouds, I was rudely interrupted. "Wanna go workout y/n?" Zoro had asked. "Sure why not." Talking off my kimono and stretching, preparing to lift weights. As I started to lift the weights off the ground, we heard footsteps walking over. It was Sanji. Looking away and ignoring his presence. As I started to lift 100 pounds and added an extra 20 on both sides. As I dropped the weight on the ground and started to pick it up again.

I felt Sanji staring at me, really what is his deal. As he started to argue with Zoro that we both drank his fancy wine that he was saving for Nami. I just rolled my eyes and started doing squats. After they were done talking, Sanji walked over to me and gave me a cup of water. "Here you go Y/N make sure to stay hydrated." "Thanks but why do you care?" He looked at me with a slight pain in his eyes and walked away. "Seriously, what is his deal?" Zoro had replied with a simple "hm." As we worked out together for the next few hours.

As I sat down next to Zoro, I was exhausted. We both started drinking our water. I had laid my head down on Zoro's shoulder and fell asleep. Soon after that, so did he. Waking up to Sanji shouting that it was dinner time, along with Luffy screaming in joy. Zoro helped me up off the ground. As I put back on my kimono and walked to the kitchen. Greeted by the smell of delicious food and different conversations happening. I sat down at the table next to Usopp. He was one of the more chill crew members, well at least when he isn't lying. Sanji had put the food down at the table, everyone started eating and praising Sanji that it was delicious. My eyes wandered over to Sanji, as I saw him fawning over Nami. Feeling a sharp pain in my chest.

Getting up and walking out of the kitchen. Going up to the guard tower and looking up at the beautiful moon. The clouds and stars scattered across the sky. The silence is relaxing and calming, taking my mind off of things. Not noticing anyone coming up the ladder. As I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist hugging me. Melting into the soft touch, turning around to see who it was. It was Sanji, pushing him off of me. "What are you doing blondie?" "I was worried, you just randomly left without even finishing half of your food." "Is that what you're worried about?! Me not finishing your food!" Ignoring that there is a ladder and just jumping off of the watchtower and onto the deck.

Not caring what happened, just wanting to get away from Sanji. "He doesn't even care about how I feel! All he does is be all flirty with Nami! Why can't he notice me for once? Why am I thinking like this? I don't even like that stupid cook!" Starting to tear up, tears running down my face. Breaking down and falling to my knees. Feeling arms wrap around me. "Sanji, get off now! I don't want to talk to you!" "Y/N, you know that's not true. Yes Nami is pretty but you have the personality. I do notice you, I always have. Even the small details about you. I try to hide my feelings about you and act normal. The first time I asked you I said no so I just gave up but I can't stop pretending. Y/N, I love you." As he whispered that into my ear, as his arms tighten around me.

I feel the heat coming to my face. "Damn cook making me feel all these things." "Does that mean you say yes?" Turning around and hugging him as well. Pulling away to look him in the eyes. "Yes." As Sanji pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was soft, tinder and passionate. Pulling away for air, pressing my forehead against his. "I love you Sanji" "I love you too Y/N"

As Sanji took my hand and brought me to the sleeping areas. Laying down next to him in his bed, cuddling into his chest. "Y/N, you mean so much to me. Thank you for saying yes." As he kissed me on the forehead, I started to slowly drift off to sleep. Waking up the next morning due to Sanji getting up. "Good morning, princess." A small blush coming into my cheeks. "Good morning Sanji." As he kissed me on the lips, with his soft sweet lips. He had walked over to the kitchen, starting to make breakfast for the whole crew.

Laying there covered in his scent, stl wrapped up in the blanket. Most of the crew was already awake, except for Zoro. After about 20 minutes Sanji was done making breakfast. "TIME TO EAT!" Luffy screamed in excitement. Zoro has finally gotten up, leaving me the only one in the sleeping area. Not wanting to get up I just continued to lay there. Sanji had walked in and picked me up. "Come on, you have to eat princess. You need energy for later tonight." He said with a smirk on his face. Pushing the kitchen door open with his foot he placed me down at a chair.

All of the crew members looked at us. There was an awkward silence then finally Luffy said something. "Are you guys a couple now?" All of the members looked at us waiting for our answer and finally Sanji spoke up. "Yes we are." "CONGRATULATIONS!" They all said. "Took you long enough, it was so obvious that you have feelings for each other." Usopp added in. All of them started laughing. Sanji had given Usopp a death glare, with that they had all shut up. "We should have a celebration dinner later tonight for you both." Nami had said. "MAKE SURE THERE'S A LOT OF MEAT!" "Of course, Captain. how about you princess, what do you want?" Looking Sanji in the eyes. "To be happy by your side forever and always." As he grabbed me by the chin and kissed me passionately. He didn't stop, he continued to make the kiss deeper. As he bit my lip and shoved his tongue down my throat. My legs started to shake. Pulling away and whispering into his ear. "Not now Sanji. They're right there."

-The End-

Sorry this one was super long. I wrote it for a friend.