🔞Miguel O'hara x fem reader

I've been obsessed with this man since I saw the movie and I finally got the motivation to write so yeahh
Also credits to the artist this man look smexy

It's been about 2 years since I started working with Miguel. I live in both my world and in Miguel's so technically the Spider Society. Me and Miguel always had a interesting relationship. We rely on each other for a lot of things. We were friends but it always seemed more than just that. When I stay in the Spider Society I'm always with him. Even though he says he hates my presence how he acts says otherwise.

There was this time last week when I was just sitting next to him while he worked. He put his head in my shoulder and proceeded to fall asleep in seconds. He was so cute in that moment I wish I took a picture. He even muttered "I love you". Though I don't know if it was for me or not it definitely made my heart flutter.

Miguel has been locked up in his Spidercave (I'm so funny) since this morning and I'm started to get worried about him. He hasn't been eating and he just continues to overwork himself to the bone. I knock on the door and I start to open it. "Hey it's just me Y/N okay. So no need to glare at me for coming in." He glared at me anyways.

"What do you want? I'm busy!" I shot my webs and came up to where he was on the platform. " See that's exactly why I'm here Miguel." We locked eyes for a second but he had looked away. "You don't need to keep on overworking yourself. You miss meals, you miss sleep. Your not taking care of yourself. I'm worried about you Miguel." "You have other things to do than worry about me now leave." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Miguel you seemed stressed." "I'm fine now leave." "Okay I'll do what you say .... bye" I jump off the platform and down to the lower level.

"Wait!" "Yes Miguel is there something you need?" You turn around and look up at him. "I might have a way you could help me de-stress." He says a smirk playing on his face. He jumped down from the platform. "Yeah and what is that?" I said and that's when it happened. He pushed me against the wall, hand wrapped around my neck kissing me passionately. Bitting on my lower lip for entrance and of course I let him. Tounges exploring each other's mouth. As he pushed his body closer to mine I could feel him against my stomach. (He's 6'9 he is so tall)

Pulling away from the kiss. "Get down on your knees for me." I did as he said. He deactivated his suit showing his boxers. Slowly pulling down his boxers and revealing his cock. God damn he was huge! He proceeded to pull my hair back to use it as a handle, forcing my head down on his cock.

"God you mouth feels great. I can feel you choking on my cock." Forcing me up and down on his shaft. "Babe I can't have you only fitting part of it. I need to feel the back of you throat." He shoved me down holding me against him. He started to twitch. I heard a loud groan come from him and he released inside my mouth. "Damn that felt great. Now open up I wanna see it." I opened my mouth to show him all of it. "You look so sexy baby. Now swallow." The way he looked at me made me shiver. Swallowing all of it he leant down and kissed me.

I couldn't help myself but smile. Damn he tasted sooo good. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. "We're not done here, amor." Kissing me passionately. He had pinned me against the wall once again. Fuck he's rubbing up against me, and he feels great. I moan into the kiss. His hands started wandering down my body touching every inch and with that he lips also went lower exploring my neck. "I can't take it anymore Y/n I'm sorry." He ripped my suit in half. I didn't care anymore I needed him but later he will definitely get it. His hands came under my thighs picking me up against the wall.

He then positioned himself at my entrance. I could feel the tip rubbing against it. "Are you okay with this?" I could only nod my head. And that's when he abruptly shoved it in. Damn he's so big. The length and the thickness of it was overwhelming but fucking amazing. He gave me time to adjust but once he could tell I relaxed he started pumping in at max speed and oh did it feel great. I could feel myself clenching around him with each thrust into my tight hole. He was groaning in my ear and it sounded like the most blissful music I have ever heard. As I scratched his back and ran my fingers through his hair I could feel both of us getting closer to our climax. His thrusts got slopper but damn they were still hitting the right spot. I could feel him start to twitch inside of me as I was about to reach my high. "In or out?" I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Good answer..." And that's when he released all of it inside of me.

Leaning against wall for support his slowly kissed my neck and up to my lips. "Well that definitely relieved something. Thank you so much love." He continued to kiss me as we both smiled through it. "I love you Miguel." Looking into his beautiful eyes. "yo también te amo (I love you too)."

The end