🔞 AOT Levi x Reader

Credit to the artist cuz damn that hot

I'm dedicating this to one of my besties cuz we both love Levi and you also hella pretty I love you 😘

Warning this will get spicy 🔥

(You live a normal life with no titans)

Me and Levi decided to go to a public pool on our day off together because it's been too hot recently. I was getting ready to leave. I was wearing a black two piece that was revealing. As I was putting on a simple dress over it I saw Levi in the mirror. He looked sexy on a daily basis but something was different today. His black swimming shorts slightly hanging off his waist exposing his v-line. Along with his abs being exposed. He was perfect. "Are you ready to leave Y/N?" "Yeah just give me a sec."

-Time Skip

As we arrived at the pool I had set up all of our stuff. "Levi, come here! Let me put on sunscreen for you, I don't want you to get a sunburn." "Okay fine if you insist my love." He said in a teasing tone. As I started to rub the sunscreen onto his bare skin. Starting with his arms then going to his back and finally his abs. They were completely solid. As I continued to rub the sunscreen into his abs and chest I could see a bulge forming in his shorts.

"I can do the rest." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks." "No I insist." I said with a smirk. As I started to rub it into his thighs his bulge was right in my face. Deciding to kiss it for fun he let out a little groan. "Y/n.." "Yes? Is there a problem?" I said as I continued to kiss his bulge. Looking up at him he looked all flustered.

As I finished rubbing in the sunscreen I stand up and give him a kiss on the lips. "Do you need help with the sunscreen too?" "No I actually put some on at home. But thanks for the offer." I said with a wink. "Oh okay." He said disappointed.

As we both stepped into the water it felt amazing compared to the burning sun. It is was a very relaxing time in the water. Sometimes I played splash with Levi. Other times I was just swimming in circles around him to see his heart melting smile. After 2 hours of swimming in the water I decided that was enough for me.

-Levi Pov

She stood next to me in the pool. As I turned my head to look at her I was greeted with her face close to mine. Starting into her beautiful eyes. I can't help but lean in and kiss those soft lips of hers. A soft blush started to rise to her cheeks. "I think I've had enough time in the water. So I'm going to go wash up real quick." Still looking into her eyes I nodded.

As she turned around to get out of the pool I couldn't help but watch her. The water dripping down her perfect curves. That perfect body all mine. Just looking at her makes me hard. As I followed her out of the water. Helping her get everything together.

As she was walking to the girls changing room I decided to followed her. Getting into one of the stalls with her. Putting my hands on her waist. Whispering into her ear "Hey darling." Seeing a blush creep up to her cheeks and ears.

-Ends of Levi's Pov

As I felt a pair of hands on my waist I was startled but I could tell the feeling of those hands anywhere. It was Levi. As he whispered into my ear making me wetter than I was.

Feelings his hands slide down to the hem of my swimsuit. Finger close to my entrance. "Darling are you already wet for me?" As he pulled down my swimsuit, he started teasing my hole.

Entering one of his fingers I let out a slight moan. "Cover your slutty mouth. You don't want anyone to hear, do you?" As he started moving his fingers inside of me. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. My insides clenching around his fingers as he abruptly shoved two more fingers in. I was completely bent over at his mercy. "I"m going to cum soon." Levi bent down to my ear bitting it slightly. "Then cum for daddy."

Releasing my love juice onto his fingers he pulled them out and licked them. Levi then grabbed my waist and turned me around. As he passionately kissed me I could feel his bulge rub against me. Pulling away from the kiss and kiss down his neck. Deciding to give him two hickeys in the shape of a heart. As I continued to kiss down to his abs and then finally I got to his shorts. Pulling off his shirt I could see his rock hard member. Stroking it slightly and kissing the tip. "Who's in charge now." I said with a smirk. "Not you."

Picking me up, flipping me over and bending me over up against the mirror. Teasing me entrance with his tip. As he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at myself in the mirror. "Watch me fuck you." Slamming his dick into my pussy I could feel all 7 inches. The tip hitting my good spot.

As I cover my mouth making sure not to let out any moans. Levi started to pound his dick into me. Clenching down onto his dick he let out a whimper. "Darling if you squeeze down that hard your going to make me cum." As he continued to fuck me I was a complete mess under him. My juices dripping onto his dick and running down my thighs. I could feel myself about to cum. "I'm close Levi." "Cum whenever you want to darling." As he continued to pound into me a few more times we came together.

Pulling out his dick and making sure I was okay. We started to get ready to leave. "I had alot of fun with you today." He said as he grabbed my ass while winking at me. "Yeah love you too Levi."

-The end-