The First Newborn Sons of Star Base 12

The First Two New Sons Born on Star Base 12 :Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Phillip John Carey

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret and Lord John and Lady Alice wanted to start their families and they wasted no time as both wives became pregnant in 2164.

Now living in their own homes they could start to rebuild their lives after they had to leave Europe in 2153.

Lord Patrick William and Lord John Robert Carey looked at each other and they said " Looks like we will be the first two that have any children."

"Lady Margaret and I want four children but we will settle for three." Lord Patrick explains "I couldn't think about living without Lady Margaret."

"Lady Alice and I want three children." Lord John states, "We didn't waste any time . I have a Dukedom to think about."

"I think most of us do." Lord Patrick William states with a laugh.

Lord Edmund Beaufort announces that his wife, Lady Margaret is expecting in 2165 along with Lord Jeremiah Collins, and Lord Alexander Stuart.

The first wife to give birth is Lady Margaret and she gives birth to a son, Lord Frederick William Howard on January 1, 2165 and he is named in honor of Philip Frederick Wilson.

Lady Alice Carey gave birth to a son, Lord Philip William Carey on January 31, 2165.

Lady Margaret gives birth to a daughter, Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort on March 21, 2165,

Lady Anabella gives birth to a daughter, Lady Philippa Stuart on June 21, 2165,

Lady Abigail Collins gave birth to a son, Lord Daniel Collins on September 21, 2165 and finally Lady Mary Devereux gave birth to a son, Lord Richard Devereux on December 21, 2165.

Lord Patrick William carries Lord Frederick William in his arms along with Lord John Carey carrying Lord Philip in his arms and Lord Edmund carries out his heiress and declares " She is my heiress and she is worthy of any young man here on this Star Base. I won't place my daughter into a loveless marriage."

Lord Alexander Charles carries his daughter, Lady Philipa into his arms " Do you see my fine daughter. She will be the Duchess of Lennox Territory." Lord Alexander Charles tells everyone.

"I would rather have one daughter than a son." Lord Alexander Charles states. " My ancestress was Queen Mary of Scots, and her great-grandmother was Princess Margaret Tudor, the eldest daughter of King Henry VII and Queen Elizabeth of York and she was the eldest daughter of the Sun King, King Edward IV and Queen Elizabeth Woodville.".

Lord Joshua Collins carries his son, Lord Daniel in his arms " Alright gentleman. I am not an aristocrat but I am from a good and honorable gentry family."Lord Joshua states.

Lord Patrick William tells Lord Joshua " I didn't care if you were or if you were not. I choose you because my creator told me too. I chose Lord Craven and you."

Lord Walter Devereux walks out his son in his arms and he announces " Look my fine son and your nephew Lord Patrick. Our sons are first cousins. We lost both of our ancestors in the same battle on August 22, 1485 by that usurper, Henry Tudor." Lord Walter states.

"We can stand proud that Lord John Howard and Lord Walter Devereux died for King Richard III of England who was the youngest son of Lord Richard Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville." Lord Walter tells his brother in law.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret invite Philip and Patricia to Norfolk Estate for Yuletide festivities.

Lord Patrick and Lord John walk up and present their sons to Philip and tell him " Meet our sons , Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Philip John Carey. We named our sons in honor of you." Lord Patrick William tells his good friend.

"I am honored that you named your sons after me." Philip tells Lord Patrick and Lord John.

"Lord Edmund's wife gave birth to a daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia, Lord Alexander Charles' wife, Lady Arabella gave birth to a daughter, Lady Philippa and Lady Mary gave birth to a son, Lord Richard and Lord Joshua's wife Lady Abigail gave birth to Lord Daniel Collins." Lord Patrick William states.

All of the families come together to enjoy their various holidays together and they celebrate the 12 days of Yuletide together along with Christmas of 2165.