Return To Madame's Boarding House

Return to Madame's Boarding House

Lord Andrew Charles, faithful to his word, drives Karissa back to Madame's Boarding House and he walks her back up to the front door and he kisses her and she looks at him " Did I say you could kiss me Lord Preppy." Karissa asks him.

"Gosh, Karissa. We just made love to each other. " Lord Andrew Charles states.

"You better improve your love making." Karissa tells him.

"You are the only woman that ever complained about how I make love?" Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Listen here Lord Preppy. There is a technique to making love and having sex." Karissa states, " When two people make love. They feel a special afterglow that is unspeakable."

"It is different when two people have causal sex with each other and they are just there for their own sexual gratification and satisfaction." Karissa explains.

"I was only kidding about you kissing me. I can say that you are a good kisser." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"What class do you have tomorrow?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I have three classes tomorrow. I have Pediatrics 100 from 9 to 10 AM , followed by Literature club from 10 to 11 AM and then lunch from 12:00-1:00 PM, followed by Medical Terminology 100 from 1:00 PM to 2 PM and then Pharmacy 100 from 2 PM to 3 PM and finally 3 to 4 PM debate club." Karissa tells him.

"I have classes Monday through Thursday and no students have classes on Friday. It's teacher's day ." Karissa tells him.

"Kevin, Richard and I have lunch together everyday as friends do." Karissa tells him "Now don't blow a gasket."

"Don't start a fight with your second cousin and your father." Karissa tells him "Violence only gets violence."

"I will do you as you ask." Lord Andrew Charles tells her " I sure will miss you."

"You will see me again on the weekend.' Karissa promises.

"Why don't you enroll at the University here on Star Base and keep yourself busy." Karissa asks.

Karissa opens up the door of Madame's Boarding House with her overnight case and she watches Lord Andrew Charles walk toward his carriage and climb back into his carriage and watch it drive away.

Madame Valois walks up and asks "How did your weekend go with Lord Andrew Charles Howard?"

"I don't know Madame. I guess it went well. Lord Andrew Charles needs to get a life." Karissa tells her.

"I am sorry Mademoiselle. I have never known one of the Howard's ever to be happy with their lives. It is the plight of being an aristocrat." Madame tells her.

"I am not sure Lord Frederick, Lord Charles Andrew Senior or even his son have been truly content. I did hear that Lord Frederick William II passed on the Dukedom to his younger brother as he didn't want the responsibility.' Madame explains.

"I believe his youngest son was just born." Madame tells him.

"I see Madame." Karissa tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles wasn't born until 2190 and it was when Lord Frederick William became Duke of Norfolk Territory, but I heard that not even Lord Frederick William wanted to be Duke of Norfolk Territory but he didn't want to disappoint his father." Madame tells her.

Karissa tells Madame "Lord Andrew Charles may find out the same."

"Please excuse me Madame. I need a bath and to get ready for tomorrow. I have a full day ahead of me at Star-Fleet Academy." Karissa tells her and she picks up her overnight case and she walks up the stairs and she walks into her suite and she starts to undress and she starts to masturbate as she is horny and she starts to massage her clit and she feels herself cum and while she is doing Lady Angelique is watching and she is a bi-sexual who is attracted to women and she walks into her suite and she smiles " You got some fine snatch there."