The Wedding of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell

The Wedding of Lord Andrew Charles Howard to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell

It is March 21, 2275, and it's Lord Andrew Charles Howard's wedding day to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the groom's room in the chapel at Norfolk Estate with his two brothers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II and his first favorite cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is at Balmoral Manor with Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lady Patricia Charlene helping Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell prepare for her wedding to their baby brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann has chosen a regency style wedding dress with a juliet

wedding cap and she will be carrying a bouquet of white roses and jasmine.

Lady Charlotte Augusta asked Lady Karissa "How does my little brother perform in bed?

"I hate to tell you that your brother needs improvement." Lady Karissa explains, " He has no problem creating children. He is fertile as a stud bull. I am sure that he will make your father very happy."

Lady Patricia tells Lady Karissa and Charlotte Augusta " When I married Lord Ralph Neville. He was a very good lover, but as the years have gone by he has been terrible."

"Lord David Frederick Stafford used to be a great lover but since we married he has gone downhill." Lady Charlotte Augusta states.

The Howard carriage is waiting out to take Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to her wedding to Lord Andrew Charles Howard at Norfolk Estates.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR orders Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard III to ride along beside the carriage and he tells them" My heiress is on her way to save what your great-great-grandfather started in 2159."

"I had to wait 33 years for my first grandchild to arrive and turn to my youngest son to do it." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Your mother gave me three sons and only one has come through for me." Lord Charles Andrew JR states " I don't expect my first grandchild to be without first cousins so get to work."

The Howard carriage picks up Lady Karissa, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lady Patricia Charlene and heads for Norfolk Estate and the people line the streets to see their new Duchess to be and although Lord Charles Andrew JR orders that the carriage doesn't stop.

Lady Karissa counters the order and she has the carriage to stop so she can meet the people of Norfolk Territory besides her walk Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte Augusta.

Finally the carriage sets off for Norfolk Estate and when it pulls up in the driveway Lord Thomas tells his second cousin, "Lady Karissa wanted to meet the people and she counter demanded your order Cousin Lord Charles Andrew JR, but she was instantly hit with your people."

Lord Richard William Carey has been appointed to escort Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann up the aisle to marry Lord Andrew Charles as he is the senior highest peer on Star Base 12.

Lord Richard William Carey walks over to where Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is standing with Lady Patricia Charlene and Lady Charlotte Augusta and he looks at her " It makes my blood burn that you are marrying my second cousin, but I find consultation in it that you are having my third third cousin." Lord Richard William Carey tells her.

"Lord Richard William. Lord Andrew Charles knows this is only a marriage of convenience." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I want to see my second cousin dead." Lord Richard William states, " I have never liked his pompous ass."

"Neither has Lord Frederick William II and Lord Thomas William Howard." Lord Richard William states, "His only ally is Lord Richard Edward II who is his first cousin."

Lord Richard William Carey looks at Lady Karissa " I am going to marry you one day." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Richard William Carey with Lady Karissa wait at the chapel door and the music starts to play and Lord Richard William escorts Lady Karissa up the aisle of the chapel at Norfolk Estate to marry his second cousin.

In the front pew sitting are Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Patricia, Lady Victoria, Lady Paulina.

In the second pew sits Lord David WIllliam Beck, Lord Henry and Lady Georgiana Grey, Lord Joseph and Lady Mary Habsburg, Lord William and Lady Florence Craven, Lord Charles and Lady Isabella Valois, and Lord Louis and Lady Catherine Bourbon and Lord Jeremiah and Lady Naomi Collins, and behind them sits the rest of the families that live on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia watch their youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell marry.

The first one to stand when they are pronounced husband and wife is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he starts to clap his hand and everyone follows.

Lord Andrew Charles escorts Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann down the aisle and they stand triumphant outside the door of Norfolk Chapel.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann. He raised their hands in victory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William II look as their youngest brother inherits the title of Duke of Norfolk Territory from their grandfather.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest son in Norfolk History since 2156 to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory since it was established in 2156.

It had only been 119 years since the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory was established and Lord Andrew Charles is the only youngest son of a presiding Duke to inherit the title since 2156.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior must have known that his two oldest grandsons were going to fail and he took provisions to ensure that his great-grandfather wouldn't disappear after all of his hard work.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR would do anything to ensure that his great-grandfather's Dukedom wouldn't perish.

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at his youngest son and daughter-in-law standing outside of the chapel at Norfolk Estate and he smiles and he tells his wife, Lady Patricia, "At Least one of my sons made sure that my father had his great-grandchild."

"I am sorry that our two oldest sons let you down." Lady Patricia states. 'I have given you five children."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his two oldest sons and tells them " I was looking for you to give me my first grandchild."

"I am sorry father." Lord Charles Andrew Howard III states, " I don't love Lady Victoria and she is defiant towards me."

Lord Patrick William tells his father " Lady Paulina and I have been trying to have a child but nothing is happening. I won't forsake my wife just because she can't have your grandchild."

"Lord David William assures us that if we keep trying eventually we will have a child." Lord Patrick William II tells his father.

"It's too late now, as Lord Andrew Charles will succeed me to the Dukedom of Norfolk according to my grandfather's Last Will and Testament." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR finally gets his first grandchild, a granddaughter who will become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory.