The Duke of Lancaster Territory Part I

The Year is 2279, in the month of November, and Lady Karissa discovers she is a pregnant once again and this time Lord David William Beck tells Lady Karissa " Looks like Lord Andrew Charles is going to get his first son." 

"The child is due in June of 2280." Lord David William Beck tells her.

"I will name this child, Lord Anthony Christopher Beck and Lord Andrew Charles doesn't want his first-born son named after his great-uncle as he was, and he told me that he doesn't know much about his grand-uncle." Lady Karissa tells Lord David William.

"I know this much, Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest son of my great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and he was born in 2195, and he married in 2213 to Lady Elizabeth Percy, the soul heiress to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory and they had a son, Lord Thomas Howard and he married Lady Catherine Spencer in 2230, and they had a son, Lord Alan Percy in 2232, and he married in 2248 to Lady Anne Hastings and in 2250 she gave birth to Lord Thomas William Howard. " Lord David tells Lady Karissa.

Lady Elizabeth had an uncle name Lord Richard Percy and he married and if Lord Thomas William Howard doesn't marry the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory will revert back to the Percy's." Lord David tells Lady Karissa.

Lord David gives the ultrasound picture to Lady Karissa to give to Lord Andrew Charles.

When Lady Karissa gives Lord Andrew Charles the ultrasound pictures he smiles "Well it is about time I have a son."  Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Listen here Lord Preppy. Didn't you take Biology in that high price Preparatory school you attended here on Star Base 12." Lady Karissa asks Lord Andrew Charles.

"I did but I didn't care to much for my classes. They were boring." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am going to name our son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am sick and tired of the Howard recycle names. and our next son will be called Lord Albert Edward Howard and our last child I will name Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I am fine with those names." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Andrew Charles is in seventh heaven with the news of his firstborn son, who will be born in June of 2280 and Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa " He will be created Duke of Lancaster Territory as it was once belonged to my great-uncle, Lord Edmund Beaufort who married a Lady Blanche Lancaster who brought the Dukedom to her husband, Lord Edmund and they had a son, Lord Thomas Lancaster and he married Lady Elizabeth Holland and they had a son, Lord Charles Lancaster but he didn't marry so it fell to my family and I will give our son the Dukedom of Lancaster since my great-grandmother was the eldest child." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Lady Karissa is not amused with Lord Andrew Charles love for power, and she tells him " You may find out all of this power will get to your head."  

"You may have bitten off more than you can chew, and you may find it will be the albatross that will hang you in the end. "Lady Karissa tells him.

"I don't know many youngest sons that succeed their fathers to the Dukedoms unless their older brothers died without children." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

""What about King Henry VIII, King Charles I, King James II, King George V and King George VI of England?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"They were the sons of Kings of England's and not sons of Dukes." Lady Karissa explains.

"Let me think didn't Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk only have only son, Lord Thomas Howard and he married twice, and his heir was Lord Thomas Howard and his son, Lord Henry Howard was executed like his son, Lord Thomas Howard the fourth Duke of Norfolk who married three times and it is through his son, Lord Philip Howard and his great-great-grandson that was restored to the Dukedom of Norfolk?" Lady Karissa asks.