The Duke of Lancaster Territory Part Two

Lady Karissa with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain arrive back at Beltane Manor along with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory on May 31, 2280. 

Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Charles Andrew Junior, and Lord Charles Andrew III meet The Howard carriage in front of Beltane Manor and Lord Andrew Charles walks up to the carriage and he offers Lady Karissa his hand and she accepts it " How was Pembroke?"

"Pembroke Territory is amazing and the people are so warm." Lady Karissa tells Lord Charles Andrew JR "but tell me about your grand Aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard?"

"I don't know much about her, but she was born in 2170 to my great-grandfather and he adored her the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory at birth and she had a regent from 2170-2189, and then she governed Pembroke on her own from 2189-2250." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I remember her as she outlived my worthless father, and grandfather, by the way." Lord Charles Andrew JR says with a laugh.

"We dropped off Lord Frederick William Howard to his Dukedom of Windor and Lord Thomas William Howard to his Dukedom and Lord Patrick William II to his Dukedom before we continued on our way, and we saw Kevin and his friend back to Star-Fleet Academy." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lord Richard William Carey is the best of your family, I declare." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles, " Is that because he comes from the matrilineal line of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte was my grandaunt." Lord Andrew Charles states, " She was the daughter of my grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard Senior." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I guess that Lady Virginia Beaufort was delighted the birth of such an amazing daughter." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " Didn't she outlive her brothers?"

"My Aunt Sophia Charlotte lived until 2250, and died around the same time her aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard died." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte was born in 2185 and she died in 2250 and she was 65 when she finally passed away." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Sophia Charlotte was 4 years old when her aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann started to govern Pembroke Territory on her own. I don't know why my father didn't appoint my aunt to Pembroke Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I had a sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte named for her aunt born in 2216, and she could have succeeded our grand aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann in 2250, and I would have done it." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "but my sorry excuse father married her off." 

"My sister was married to Lord Antonio Bourbon in 2234 and they live in Lennox Territory, and they have two children, Lady Antionette Bourbon and Lord Antonio Bourbon." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

"According to my great-grandfather only a Howard could inherit the Dukedom of Pembroke Territory, and since you are a Howard through marriage it would go to you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"Lady Elizabeth is my heiress until our son, has a daughter." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth child will become the next Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. You must really visit Pembroke Territory and the castle that your great-grandfather built. I have added some paintings to the painting in the gallery." Lady Karissa states.

"I have decided to start a portrait gallery of famous women that rules throughout the ages it will begin with Empress Matilda, mother of King Henry II of England, followed by Lady Joan of Cornwall,  Queen Margaret of  France, Lady Margaret, Duchess of Norfolk, Lady Elizabeth de Segrave, Lady Margaret de Mowbray,  Lady Elizabeth Howard, Queen Anne Boleyn, Queen Elizabeth I of England, Kosem, Sultana of The Ottoman Empire, Queen Anne of England, Empress Catherine I of Russia, Empress Catherine II of Russia, and Queen Victoria of England." Lady Karissa states. "Of course, Lady Margret Penelope Devereux."