Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard are expecting their fourth child in September of 2285, and much to Lord Andrew Charles' delight. Their fourth child is going to be another son and Lady Karissa will call him Lord Albert Edward and he will inherit the Dukedom of Kent.

Lady Elizabeth will inherit Norfolk, Lady Samhain is Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony is Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Albert Edward will inherit the Dukedom of Kent, and their final child will inherit the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory. 

Lord Andrew Charles has reserved the following Dukedoms for his family - Northampton, and Lord Patrick William II was given Cambridge Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was given Sussex Territory and Lord Andrew Charles is reserving Langley Territory for his family.

Lord David William Beck gives the ultrasound picture of Lady Karissa, and she carries it in her hand, and she walks into Lord Andrew Charles Howard hand, and she gives him the ultrasound picture and he looks at it and he asks, " What is our fourth child?" 

Our fourth child is another son, and I am going to name him Lord Albert Edward." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I like the name of Lord Albert Edward." Lord Andrew Charles states. " Lord Albert will become Duke of Kent Territory and I have reserved the Dukedom of Gloucester and Langley along with other territories for my family."  

Four months later in July of 2285, Lady Theresa Hardwick discovers she is also pregnant with Lord Andrew Charles and her only child that will be born in December and once again he hopes for a son, but his nine years old almost ten-year-old daughter, Lady Elizabeth wants another sister, so she gathers up her army when her time comes when she becomes Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth tells her father "You already have a son. I want a new sister or two. My day is going when I am going to become Duchess of this territory."  

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his granddaughter and smiles "She is a chip off the old Howard block. She is just like her great-great-great-grandfather and if he was here, he would approve." 

"My grandfather and father were afraid, and I wish I could have included your sister's children in the line of succession, but you can Lord Andrew Charles because you are the Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lady Theresa wants a daughter and she will call her Lady Anastasia Christina Howard after two of her ancestresses, Grand Duchess Anastasia and Queen Christina of Sweden." Lord Andrew Charles, " I will bestow on her the Dukedom of Northampton Territory." 

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Andrew Charles first cousin twice removed laughs, " I will have a new third cousin."  

"Lady Theresa has asked me to help her to find a country manor in Bedford Territory as she doesn't wish to raise your child in Norfolk Territory, and she wants her child to live near her sisters and brothers." Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I could help find a country manor in Northampton if she likes." Lord Richard William states, "Lady Theresa is the legal guardian of the child as she is not married to you. Do you plan to acknowledge the child?"

"Of course, I plan to acknowledge the birth of our child. She is a Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states, "Just as I acknowledged the birth of Lady Caroline Matilda."

"Lady Karissa is the legal guardian of Lady Caroline Matilda until she is 18 years old." Lord Andrew Charles states " I am her legal father because we are married." 

"I ought to kick your whinny aristocratic rear-end, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Richard William states, " I signed the birth certificate and Lord David William Beck, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William were there."