Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory

It is the Pagan Year of 2287, and Lady Karissa is expecting Lord Richard William Carey and her second child together in September of 2288 and Lord David William Beck tells her " You are having a son, and I know that my third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey will be happy. If any man ever deserved a son, it would be Lord Richard William Carey. "

"I guess I favor Lord Richard William Carey as we are both are descendants through the female line of Lord Frederick William Howard and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior."  Lord David confesses.

"Lady Eliza Katherine was my mother and my grandfather was Lord Edwin William Howard who was Lady Sophia Charlotte nephew, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior is my great-grandfather through my mother who was his firstborn grandchild." Lord David Wlliam explains.

Lord Richard William Carey and I are third cousins as we share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard Senior." Lord David William explains.

"This child will be born in September of 2288, around the same time as Lord Albert Edward as born in 2285 and in fact, they might even share the same birthday." Lord David tells Lady Karissa.

"Oh!  Lord Albert Edward would like nothing better than to share his birthday with a little brother as he shares his birthday with his second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III who was born in 2276." Lady Karissa explains.

"Do you really expect Lady Elizabeth to be outnumbered by boys?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Elizabeth looks to Lady Katherine to give her a second cousin once removed, as well and has to be a female." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"Lady Paulina is expecting a child in 2288 as well, but they want it to be a surprise and I have further news, Lady Victoria is expecting a child in 2288 and it may upset Lady Elizabeth if they are all boys." Lord David William explains.

"My granduncle only has two grandsons now, Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward and two grandnephews, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and me, and one nephew, Lord Richard Edward Howard II." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR doesn't complain about his grandchildren, but of course he will be happy to have two more grandson - one from Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick WIlliam II." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR looks to Lady Elizabeth to marry her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and give him his first great-grandchild." Lady Karissa tells him with a laugh.

"My second cousin is only 12 years old and by the time her half-born she will be 13." Lord David tells her "She won't be able to marry until 2294." 

"Lord Charles Andrew JR is entitled to his dreams." Lady Karissa explains, " Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III are very attached to each other." 

"One thing about Lord Richard Edward III. He is a true gentleman; too bad Lady Elizabeth's father is not the same." Lady Karissa tells Lord David Willliam.

Lord David William Beck laughs " I know that Lord Patrick William II is a gentleman, I have my doubts about Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David William tells Lady Karissa.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles " I am expecting Lord Richard William and my son in September and our son, Lord Albert Edward and he may share the same birthday along with Lord Richard Edward III." 

"Did you hear the news that your two brothers are expecting a child, and they may have sons too." Lady Karissa asks.

"Dad will be happy to have four grandsons." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.