Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he was their third child.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard never expected to succeed his father to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as he was his father's son, but Lady Jeanette explained to her second son, "Listen here Lord Charles Andrew. Many second sons succeed their fathers. Look at King George V and King George VI and look at what happened to King George II it was his grandson, King George III that succeeded him and in turn his eldest son, King George IV, King William IV and then his granddaughter, Queen Victoria."

"Look at what happened to King Henry VII. It was his second son King Henry VIII that succeeded him, King James VI and I of Scotland and England, it was his second son, King Charles I of England that succeeded him and after him his two son, King Charles II and King James II followed by his two daughters, Queen Mary and Queen and they were succeeded by King James VI and I great-grandson, King George the I of England." Lady Jeanette states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is very handsome and he was born in 2190 and in the same year as Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill to Lord John Churchill and Lady Sarah Jennings.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill was born 3 months after Lord Charles Andrew Howard and she was the sole heiress to the Dukedom of Marlborough and Lord John and his wife, Lady Sarah didn't believe in pre-arranged marriages

They were only blessed with one child, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and she was their golden child and they wanted her to be happy.

It was in 2107, when Lord Charles Andrew Howard met Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and he told his father " I want to marry a woman like my mother dad."

"I am sorry I got the original my son. I don't think your grandfather had twins." Lord Frederick William explains.

"Wait until you meet her dad and mom. She has golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin." Lord Charles Andrew states.

Lady Jeanette smiles " My son looks to fade away, but it is what is in the heart that really matters.Don't be disappointed when your first child is not a son." Lady Jeanette states, "Every woman wants a daughter."

"I was your grandfather's first child and the young woman that you love is her father's only child." Lady Jeanette states.

"One day she will become Duchess of Marlborough in her own right. It is just a title and nothing more." Lady Jeanette states.

Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord William walk and she is carrying Lord George in her arms "Now listen here my dear brother. My little George needs a first cousin and I am looking to you to give your nephew a first cousin." Lady Sophia Charlotte tells her brother.

"Listen here, my dear sis. I first have to marry and then I will." Lord Charles Andrew states.

Lord Frederick William II walks into the drawing room and he still hasn't married and Lord Frederick William Senior tells his eldest son " Listen here my boy. You need to find a wife."