The Wedding Part 1

Sera:

"Sera, Sera, wake up!" The Doctor whispered, shaking my shoulder. "Sera, come on, wake up!"

Groaning, I rolled over and looked at him lying above me in the dawn glow. Oh, yeah we went to the Australia and slept out on the mountainside, watching the sea, the remnants of a fire still smoking in the middle. Looking over, I saw Amy and Rory curled together, still newly weds. They'd only been married for 2 days. "Angel, it's barely dawn, what?"

"It's still 2010."

It took me a moment, but then I realised. "You want it to be our turn?" He nodded. "We still need to plan, Doctor. Get my dress, your suit, get Janie, Martha, Jack. We need them to be with us. Our friends and family."

"We live in a time machine, and we can leave it to the TARDIS for that part. Get writing, your list of guest, and then we'll do my list." He thrust a note book, bright green one, at me, along with a purple pen. "No more than 30!" Yeah, because there would be that many people that would recognise me.

Sighing, I got to work, wishing that maybe he could have waited until I was actually awake for this. Here's how my list ended up looking:

Seraphina's Wedding Guests:

-Luke Smith, Rani Chandra, Clyde Langer

-Mickey Smith

-Marcus Bolt

-Gwen, Rhys and Anwyn Williams

-Ace

-Mels

Bridesmaids:

Maid of Honour: Amelia Pond

-Sarah Jane Smith

-Martha Smith

-River Song

I looked over, seeing the Doctor had less people on his list. I didn't have many friends, not even from when I was Alice, and obviously none of them would believe that I was that little ginger girl. But the Doctor, he changed so many more times, and a lot of our old companions had either died, or they wouldn't recognise us any longer.

Here's how his looked:

The Doctor's Guests:

-Jack Harkness

-Grace Holloway

Best Man: Rory Pond.

"What do you think, good enough?" He asked me, checking through my own list.

Nodding, I rested my head on his shoulder, watching the tide start to come in. "Yeah, small, but perfect. That's our family, Doctor. I just wish that we could have Donna with us."

He sighed, wrapping his arms tight around me. "Yeah, I know, Princess. But she's happy, we know she is. She's got Shawn, and her Gramps, and her scary mother. Tell you what, with that many people, we don't need more than one table, do we? We just need a big one."

That was a good point. And I threw a stone at the sleeping Mini-Ponds, making them groan now too. "Sera! Come on, it's early, we stayed up really late last night!"

I went over to them, pulling them both into a sitting position. "Well, you've had your wedding now, it's our turn." They both stared at me for a moment, not really getting it. "Amelia, Rory, we're getting married, in 2 days, we need to get everything planned."

And then Amy was on her feet, hugging me tight. "Oh, my God! Yes! Um, we need to get you a dress, get a dress for the bridesmaids, wedding rings, get a caterer! Rory, you need to go with the Doctor, get a suit, write a speech, oh my God!"