Impossible and Unknown

Clara:

This stupid Inn. I hated having to work here part time, it was pretty annoying, but it was better than going mad at the Manor, pretending to be some posh lady, helping the children. Oh, I loved being a Governess, but the voice was really bad.

I went around picking up all the empty tankards from the table, smiling as all the usual Barflys laughed at me, raising their new full ones, and headed outside to walk to the wash house. A man and a lady walked past me as I stared at the rather creepy snowman, with a big toothy grin. "Did either of you make this snowman?" I asked the couple, and they both kept walking, one a scrappy looking man, and the other a small woman, her head mostly covered in a deep red cloak. Well, that was interesting.

"No."

"Well, who did?" I asked, walking a little closer to them. "Because it wasn't there a second ago. It just appeared, from nowhere."

And then they came back to look, the small lady pulling the cloak further over her head, hiding her eyes and hair, but I could see milky skin and a spattering of freckles on her nose and mouth. The other man, he looked like a boy in a mans clothes, and no wear near gentleman enough for the lady. Not that I could speak. "Maybe it's snow that fell before. Maybe it remembers how to make snowmen."

"What, snow that can remember?" What was this man on about? "That's silly."

He raised his lack of eyebrows a little, and the girl lifted her head enough to show piercing white eyes, as pure as the snow. "What's wrong with silly?"

"Nothing. Still talking to you and the Mrs's, ain't I?"

The girl smiled a little, and smile lines crinkled around her snowdrop eyes. "What's your name, little Dove."

"Clara."

"Nice name. Clara. You should definitely keep it. Goodbye!"The man told me, putting his arm around the Snowdrops waist and leading her around the corner as I followed.

"Oi! Where are you going? I thought we was just getting acquainted."

"Those were the days." They got into a carriage, and I went to go back to the Inn, but changed my mind. That girl, and her escort. They were the most interesting people I'd seen it a while. So, I ran after their brougham carriage. Well, I was curious, innit?

Sarah:

"How refreshing to see you taking an interest again, Doctor, in someone besides your Unknown. Was she nice?" Vastra asked, as I lifted down my hood, pulling my long blue hair out of it. "Not that you aren't, Sarah." I didn't know if I was nice, did I?

He was busy looking at the floor as usual, when he was summound by his friends of Patternoster Row. "I just spoke to her."

"And made your usual impact, no doubt. And many are confused by your Unknowns eyes, and lack of appearance, as I recommended. Both her and I are different, we would be made specatcles."

The Doctor glanced at me, and then back at the floor. "No, no impact at all. Those days are over. Sarah is the only case I will ever take, the last one before the end."I was a case? I thought I was a friend, someone to talk to and walk with, not someone to work.

"You can't help yourself."Vastra sighed, shaking her beautiful scaled head. "It's the same story every time. And it always begins with the same two words."

"She'll never be able to find me or Sarah again. She doesn't even have the names. Doctor. " Then the Doctor frowned, looking at her while still holding my hand. I liked that, but I knew he was still too much in love with his lost Seraphina, and I would not love until I learnt who I was. "What two words?"