Wanted

The Doctor:

"So, how did it go?" I asked Sera as she teleported back into the TARDIS, smiling slightly. "Seeing as I already knew everything I was just lying. Jagrafess and Adam, still hate that guy."

"Yeah, it was amazing, and you are not as grumpy as you said you were." She laughed, coming over and kissing me softly, biting my lip a little. "I'm bored, let's do something as a family, well, a sort of family, as we have no idea where Melody is and we never find her, she sort of find us."

I laughed at that, shaking my head. "And we may not even find the one parallel to where we are which could get very confusing for all of us. AMY, RORY, SERA'S BACK!" She shied away from me, covering her ears and I smiled apologetically. "Sorry, Princess, I always forget."

And then the Mini-Ponds came in, and they were all happily chatting away while I started us off somewhere amazing and exciting, and then I got a message on the psychic paper. "Please save me from the monsters." I muttered, throwing it to Sera who looked at it confused for a moment. "Haven't done this in a while.

"Haven't done what? What are you doing?" Amy asked, trying to read over her sisters shoulder, but she moved, pulling a lever.

"Making a house call, apparently." She said, and then we landed, and Ser lead the way out of the TARDIS by a big puddle.

"No offence, Doctor, Sera," Rory started.

"Meaning the opposite."

"But we could get a bus somewhere like this."

"The exact opposite." Sera laughed, resting her head on my shoulder as we walked further into the grotty looking estate.

Amy smiled at her husband, taking his hand. "Well, I suppose it can't all be planets and history and stuff, Rory."

"Yes, it can. Course it can." I told them, pressing the button for the lift. "Planets and history and stuff. That's what we do. But not today. No. Today, we're answering a cry for help from the scariest place in the universe. A child's bedroom."

I handed Rory the psychic paper, letting him and his wife have a look at it. "Please save me from the monsters? Who sent that?"

"That's what we're here to find out."

Amy nodded, handing it back to me. "Sounds like something a kid would say."

"Exactly. A scared kid. A very scared kid. So scared that somehow its cry for help got through to us in the TARDIS." I told them, pocketing it and pressing the lift button again. How long does it take?

"Yeah, but you've traced it here."

"Exactly." It finally arrived and we all stepped inside. "Ah. Going up."

Sera:

We split up, me and the Doctor together, as he didn't trust me alone, smart, Amy, and then Rory. We ended up talking to a dotty looking old woman, and we turned on our charm offensive. "Hello."

"Is it about the bins?" She asked, taking in my sensible trousers and plain red top. Apparently I look like a council official, brilliant.

"Pardon?"

"The bins. I can't be expected to get down all them stairs. I need new knees." I needed new hands, mine were starting to go funny.

"Not the bins, no, Miss?"

"Mrs Rossiter." She corrected, then pointed to her side. "I've already got a new hip. I'll be able to manage when I get the knees. Up and down them stairs like Sherpa Tensing, then."